Chapter 43 Phoenix Hospital part 3

A/N I know you must have heard this from a lot of people already, but if you haven't please go to Change.org and sign the petition to get The 100 renewed for a third season. We need a new season, if it gets cancelled I will revolt! Hope you enjoy the chapter.
Bellamy P.O.V(Present time, after the surgery)
The doctor looked around the room."All of you are here for the four?"
"Yes." Almost everyone said at the same time.
"Okay then. I'm Dr.Sinclair.Miss Reyes other than needing physical therapy is fine and will be kept for only a day and be discharged on Sunday." Raven's mother sighed in relief.
"As for Miss Blake, she will need another surgery for her broken arm. The gash on her leg was a bit difficult to fix up, but it seems alright. She will be kept under observation tonight due to the blow to the head and if there is no signs of a concussion she will be operated on Sunday and discharged later that day or in Monday." The doctor told us.
I slightly relaxed, my sister was okay. Then I thought about Clarke and tensed up once more.
"And my daughter? Clarke Griffin?" Dr. Griffin asked.
"Clarke made it out of the surgery all right, we are just waiting for her to respond. The cut along the forehead as well as the hit on the back of her head has been treated, and the glass shatter has been taken out. As for the fractures in her arm those will be kept in place until she responds, but....." The doctor trailed off as if he didn't know how to say what he needed to say.
"But what?" I asked him impatiently.
"She might not respond." The doctor told us.
"What do you mean she might not respond!?" I yelled at Sinclair.
"The hit to the head was very hard, and it might have damaged some of the responsive areas of the brain." He told us.
"What does that mean?" I asked the doctor.
"It means she might be in a coma."Dr.Griffin answered sounding far away. I froze at her words as shock coursed through my body.What? That couldn't happen. My Princess could not be in a coma.
"We cannot prove that she is until the drugs wear off, but if it turns out she is in a coma we cannot know when she will wake up. It could be hours, days, weeks, months, or"
I already knew what he was going to say."Never." As I finished off the sentence he gave me a small nod.
"Can we see her?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, but since her condition is critical there can't be any visitors but you can see her from the window." The doctor told me.
Then I remembered that Camilo, who risked his life to save Clarke had been in worse condition."How about Camilo Cortez?"
The Dr.Sinclair sighed."We nearly lost him, but somehow he pulled through. He will need more surgeries though. Unlike with the others we cannot wait longer to do these surgeries. If he responds tomorrow we will continue with his surgeries, but if he doesn't we will wait a day than continue with his surgeries." Wait there was a chance of Camilo also not responding?
"Do you mean to say he too can be in a coma?" I asked.
The doctor looked at us with a solemn expression."Since the physical damage was so great and the blow to the head was very hard, there could be numerous things that can come as an after effect."
"Like what?" I asked.
"Coma, trauma, paralyzation, short term memory, loss of vision, loss of speech, amnesia......" The doctors voice trailed off. I stared at the doctor in surprise. I didn't even know what to say. I thought of Camilo's sister. I don't think that she could take even one of those things happening to her brother. Thinking of his sister reminded me of my sister, who was also hurt and in this hospital.
"Can I see my sister?" I asked.
"Of course, though she might not be awake for a while." Sinclair said. I nodded, and he led me to my sisters room. It felt terrible seeing her like this, her face was cut up, and her arm was kept in place by a sling. I pulled up a chair next to her bed. I swallowed back tears. I failed my little sister. I promised her I would never let anything happen to her and I failed her. If I had told her to come with me then she wouldn't of been here laying in a hospital bed. If I had stayed behind there car instead of going before then I could've done something to make sure she didn't get hurt.
"O I'm so sorry." I told her though I was certain she couldn't hear me. "I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you and I broke that promise, please forgive me." Sadness and guilt filled my voice as I spoke."If I had just been there I would've done anything to protect you, but I wasn't there. I failed you. I'm sorry." I looked down at my feet.
"Bell?" I heard a quiet voice ask. My head snapped up as Octavia's eyes fluttered open.
"O you're awake." I said relieved.
"Yeah, but my arm and leg hurt like shit." She said, which made me chuckle."Hat happened?"
"You were in a car crash." I told her. She seemed momentarily confused and then her eyes widened as memories of what had occurred flooded back into her.
"How is everyone else!?" She asked with worry filling her eyes. I told her about Raven, Clarke, and Camilo.
"Oh no Puppy!" She gasped as I finished telling her about Camilo."So you think he and Clarke will be okay?"
I swallowed, and I somehow managed to form my next words."I don't know." After a while of silence Octavia spoke.
"How are you feeling big brother?"She asked.
"Fine." I lied. I was not fine whatsoever. My eyes stung from al the tears I've been keeping in, and my whole being was full with sadness.
Octavia looked at me, a serious expression clung to her features."You are not fine, so don't even try to fool me."
I chuckled, even when she was hurt and on a hospital bed she was as demanding as eps he could be.
"I'm serious Bell. Don't keep in your emotions in, that'll just hurt you more." She told me. I looked at my sister and no longer saw a little girl afraid of the dark, but instead I saw someone who might just possibly wiser than me.
"Okay O, whatever you say." I told her rolling my eyes. I knew she was right though, I couldn't keep my emotions in forever. She yawned.
"Get some sleep, you need it." I told her.
"Okay, but remember what I told you." She said turning to her side and closing her eyes. "Don't worry O. I will." I kissed the top of her head and quietly walked outside to let her rest.
That night I didn't sleep. I stayed awake in the waiting room with all the others. In the morning one of the doctors told us we could not all be there, so only Mrs. Reyes, Dr.Griffin, and I stayed. Monty and Jasper took Charlotte home to get some rest. I had just come back with coffee for the adults when I saw them. Rage boiled up inside of me. I sat the coffee down on a chair and marched up to them.
"What the fuck are do you think your doing here!?"I whisper yelled at them. If this was not a hospital I would have yelled at them, but I did have a certain amount of respect. Kane looked taken aback by my reaction. His wife just looked plain out shocked. Then Kane's face contorted into an angry expression."You will not talk to me like that! You owe me at least respect for all I've done for you and your sister."
"Bullshit! I owe you nothing. You have done nothing for me and my sister besides neglect is, and call us worthless!" My voice slightly raised in volume.
"That is not true! We gave you a home." Kane said.
I narrowed my eyes."A home? What you gave us was not home! What you gave us was really damn close to hell."
"What are you talking about?" He asked, feigning ignorance.
"I'm taking about you calling us worthless pieces of shit. I'm talking about the years of physical abuse, about never giving us enough food, about me having to raise Octavia by myself, and about you never giving a damn about us." I spat at him. He was about to retort, but I didn't let him."Now what the hell are you doing here? Who the fucking shit told you we were here?"
"I did." I heard Dr.Griffin said.
"Why?" I asked angrily.
"Because they had the right to know." She told me firmly.
"That's a fucking crap." I told her."They don't have the right to even act worried after all the shit we've gotten from them."
"They are still your foster parents Bellamy."
I rolled my eyes."What happened to Mr.Blake?"
"Bellamy they are your foster parents they had the right to now." She stated firmly." I know," She began.
"You don't know anything, you don't know what it was like for Octavia to wake up on her birthday and not have gotten even a small cake. You don't know what it was like for her to wake up on Christmas and find out that Santa had once more skipped her. Or being bullied be sing bullied because she was an orphan, or what it was like for her to not even know her mother." I told her a bit harshly. Before she could utter another would I pushed passed her.
"Bellamy Blake, get back here!" I heard my foster 'mom' scream.
"Screw you!" I yelled and held up my middle finger in the air as I walked out of the hospital, not caring that they were yelling at me.