Chapter 65

Clarke P.O.V
No one. There was no one in the room. The bed was made and my laptop laid upon it closed. Where could he be? I noticed the window was opened. I looked in the closet and bathroom, but he wasn't there. He had gone out the window. Why? I don't know. I walked to the bed and opened the laptop.

The browser was open to YouTube on the video where Camilo and I were singing at Mt. Weather. That was the day of the crash, Miller must have uploaded the video while we were in the hospital. Wondering if Camilo could have remembered something, I scrolled down to look at the comments. Most of them were saying that we were both really good performers, a lot were also about Camilo's rapping skills. They seemed impressed by our performance. I closed the laptop and headed downstairs.

"Camilo's not here." I told them.

"What? Were did he go?" Octavia asked.

I shrugged."I don't know. He went out the window."

"But his bedroom's on the second floor." Octavia pointed out.

"It's not that hard going out of a second floor window O, as long as you're mildly careful." Bellamy informed her.

Octavia turned to her brother. "I believe you're speaking from experience."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, but turned to me and said."Do you want to look for him?"

"Yes. But where do we start looking?" I asked.

"Maybe he is just roaming town blindly, trying to remember ." Octavia said."We should text the others so they can help us. Ill text Atom, Monty and Jasper."

I nodded."I'll text Miles, Raven, and Fox."

"I got Murphy, Miller, and Sterling." Bellamy said. I took out my phone from my jean pocket.

Me: Raven, Camilo is gone. We need help looking for him

I got an immediate response.

Rae: Be there in five.

Me:Okay

I texted Fox next.

Me:Fox, we need help looking for Camilo. It's too dangerous with the Grounders for him to be wondering cluelessly around town. Can you come?

Fox texted me back instantly.

Fox: Rushing over there to help find Puppy now.

The last person I texted was Miles.

Me: Miles, please come over. We need help looking for Camilo.

Miles:Ill be there soon Clarke, we'll find Puppy.

I smiled, Miles was such an innocent kid and one of the only three guys who called Camilo, Puppy. The other two were Jasper and Monty, but they mostly used Camilo. Miles I guessed was safer than some of he others in our group since he wasn't as close to us. I was grateful that he wasn't as in danger as the rest of us, because he was too much of a kid(not in a bad way) to be the victim of some revenge. I wish the others were safe too, but sadly that wasn't the case. I knew Camilo was nowhere near safe. He was one of the closest people to me, and if Keenan tried to be his friend it had to be for a reason. That meant that they could be targeting him as well. My thought derailed slightly as I thought about Anya's threat. The one that mentioned that one of us would die before the end of the school year. There were five months left in the school year, and her threat had luckily not been fulfilled. Or had it? Thalia had died, but that wasn't something The Grounders caused had it? I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of Charlotte's voice."Ahhhh!"
I rushed to the kitchen followed by Bellamy and Octavia, were Charlotte was supposed to be having snack. I entered the large kitchen and saw that she was staring terrified at the Fruit Rollups box. I clutched her shoulders.