✨05✨

05: Going crazyy

05: Going crazyy.

"I don't want to talk! Go away!" Lisa said getting ready for the second day at college with the princes. "Bruh. Why are you being so difficult? I'm insisting that I should give you a ride to school. Isn't that what you want.." Eli pouted.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Lisa stomped her way to the door.

They drove to school and Lisa got out. The cold breeze literally slapped her face making her hair a mess. "Awww look at you..my sista is having a bad day! 🥺💩" He said pinching her cheeks. She was weirded out by Eli.

"Get out of my face! I'm getting late for class" she was indeed in a bad mood.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night. It's not about the marriage..I guess that too.. but I feel empty and broken..maybe a little sensitive too.. Am I suffering from depression again?

Tch. Just die already.

Just shut up! I might just be going crazy. If I wasn't already crazy enough!! Ugh! I hate this and everything.

She went inside of her class and sat beside Jia. "Any luck?" Jia asked, she was aware of what was going on because obviously Lisa told her.

She pouted. "Are you sulking, Lisa?" Ace teased as Ahn and Ace made their way to the seat behind them.

"Nope." She clenched her fists into a ball. She was trying not to break down. But what was the reason for her to feel this way.

She had things she needed and she couldn't ask for more because she was happy the way she was.

"Alright sure." They sat down and the teacher, Mrs Amie began with her lesson.

After class, Lisa went to get fresh air before the next class. She walked distant from the college. A sudden pang in her heart and she felt weak. She crouched down, warm tears streaming down her face.

No-one can stand you. Be grateful that Jia tolerates you everyday. You're annoying.

I'm grateful that my bestie is with me. Why should I care about others. And for the last time, I'm not going to fall apart again so shut up!

Lisa fought with the inner voice in her head.

Just so coincidentally, Emma, Ace's grandmother came smiling brightly. Emma was just coming to check up on Ace. Whether he was skipping classes or not.

But her smile dropped when she saw Lisa so vulnerable. She went to her and sat down on the bench. "Get up Lisa. Are you okay?." Emma called. Her head turned up to her and she sat down quietly next to her.

"What happened sweety?" Lisa was on a verge to cry again. "I-I don't know..it happens this very d-day every year..I f-feel incomplete.." she looked down at her fingers.

Emma held her hand and squeezed it a little. "Keeping your feelings inside, wouldn't help you..let it all out hm?" Lisa burst out crying.

Emma hugged her and patted her back softly. "It's okay.. everything will be fine. You can always talk to me.." Lisa pulled back from the hug and looked at her phone. "I-I'm late..I'll talk to you later if that's alright with you?" She asked, gulping.

Emma sweetly smiled and watched as Lisa hurried to get back. "Looks like she doesn't know..Arthur, I want to go home." Arthur nodded and went to get the car. "I can't decide if telling her is best. I guess only they can manage telling her the truth without her panicking so much."
.
.
.
The last class ended off with a bad note. Lisa was quiet the whole time although she did reply to Jia. "Lisa, I'm going to go now."

Lisa nodded understanding that Jia had a family matter to attend. "Hey Lisa." Ahn and Lisa were the only ones left in class.

"Hello Prince Ahn" Ahn was happy that she recalled his name. "Did you cry today?" He asked, getting concerned.

"Oh..I look like crap don't I?" that was Lisa's negative reply. "No..you look beautiful,.. Well, see you later Lisa" Ahn ruffled with her hair and left her surprised.

Another awful year it is, but it might not be that bad as long as he's going to be around.

She put her bag around her shoulder and left the classroom after turning off the lights and fans.

To be continued..