✨12✨

12: Drunk dazed

12: Drunk dazed.

Ace choked on his food and Sierra patted his back. "What? Was that too out of the nowhere? But like I have my curiosities." Sierra shrugged.

"You are making them uncomfortable Sierra" Drew scolded his wife. "Right." Emma chuckled and continued eating.

"The preparations for the party are going well huh?" Drew asked Sierra as she was incharge. "Of course." She grinned.
.
.
.
Lisa wore a beautiful maroon red dress that hugged her body perfectly, revealing all her curves.

The dress had a slit from the left thigh. She was looking absolutely stunning. Her straight black hair was left down. Maroon lipstick to match with the outfit and nude coloured heels.

She sprayed perfume all over her, just not too much. She smiled in satisfaction and went downstairs.

Ace wore a black dress shirt with a black suit. A few buttons of the shirt was undone and he had messy hair.

He looked very handsome and hot in his attire. Girls were drooling over him but he didn't care.

He came to the staircase and lent his hand for Lisa to hold. She noticed that the guests were staring so she forced a smile and put her hand in his.

They walked to their friends and Lisa immediately retreated her hand. "What's with the awkward atmosphere. I sense tension between you two" Jia pointed out and Lisa saw how Eli was staring at Jia.

"Putting that aside, you two look terrific" Riley giggled. "Where is Ahn?" Lisa asked as he wasn't around. "He told me that he was busy and that he would make up for whatever he missed" Ace answered as he remembered the phone call between him and Ahn.

"They have drinks here!! Not so royal party eh" Riley exclaimed as her eyes lit up looking at the alcohol shots a waiter was carrying. "We'll go get drinks." Jia said as she dragged Eli by the ear and Riley followed them as well.

Lisa and Ace exchanged looks. Butterflies spread in her stomach and she wondered what to call the feeling.

He looks like a prince..wait..he is a prince.. idiot!

She mentally called herself an idiot. "So uhm..wanna dance? It's not that I want to but for our romantic relationship image. I don't really mind if you reject." He rambled earning a chuckle from her.

He's so cute.

She nodded and held his hand, a blush spreading to his cheeks.

Ace lead her to the centre of the hall room and signalled the DJ to play some appropriate music.

The song was a very romantic song. She noticed how shy he was to put his hand on her waist so she got his free hand and placed it on her waist.

She then kept her hand at his shoulder. They moved to the rhythm. Ace swirled Lisa around and basically back hugged her. Then he pushed her to a distance before pulling her close to him again.

She lost his pace and almost fell but he tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her to his chest. "Tch I'm too professional." He sounded very cocky when he said that.

The song ended just then and they let go of eachother. The people clapped at their 'romantic' dance.

The king and queen came forward and grabbed the mic. "We are very thankful for recieving a lovely daughter-in-law and tonight we congratulate them as they have become one. Everyone, please enjoy" they sweetly said and left the hall.

Ace cleared his throat before going towards a waiter. Lisa copied and followed him.

Ace grabbed water whereas Lisa grabbed wine which she thought was cranberry juice. Once she finished the glass in a second she asked for a second. "Slow down. You'll get wasted at this point."

Ace sneered but she kept going until she finished two bottles of wine.

Eli showed up out of nowhere and gasped dramatically. "You should've stopped her!! She has a low tolerance of alcohol! Oh my god. This isn't going to end well.." Eli scolded as he recalled the last time she drank. "There are four stages of her when she's drunk..stage 1 is randomness..stage 2 is seriousness..stage 3.. umm.. I can't say it..stage 4..is passing out"

"I-I..will go put her to bed then.." Ace took her arm over his shoulder and started walking nervously.

To be continued..