✨33✨

33: Promises

33: Promises..

"Hamburger, fries and cola for me!" Lisa told without looking at the menu. "I'll take the same" he said and a while after, the order had came. Their mouth watered and they didn't waste any time before digging in.

"Staring is rude you know?" She raised her eyebrow as she finished eating the hamburger, leaving some of its sauce on her lips. "You're so messy and I have to clean after you" he commented wiping the sauce off her lips.

"But you like it" she smirked knowing the effect she had on him. "Nope... I love it" he chuckled slightly blushing.

They stood up and left the diner after paying. "I'm so full I can't even walk!!" She whined crouching. He clicked his tongue before crouching down to her level. He took her hands and wrapped it around his neck. "I'll gladly give you a ride" he winked at her.

He picked her up and started walking with her on his back. She snugged closet to his neck and her warm breath hit his skin, sending tingles.

"I was wondering..what would happen to the contract papers though" she whispered in his ears. "Wait can you like get off. That reminded me of something" He said and her feet landed on the ground.

He went through the pocket of his jacket and took out a black, velvet box. The cover of the box was absolutely beautiful and it looked very expensive.

He opened it revealing a simple yet jawdropping perfect golden ring with a single diamond on it. Her mouth fell agape at how lovely it looked. He took her hand and smiled before pushing the ring into her finger which it fit perfectly.

"It's a promise ring. After the 8- I mean 7 now..huh..after the 7 months of our contract marriage..I want to start again with you..." He promised as he held her hands.

"It's a promise okay?"

"And we had the wedding on 1st of June. Now it's July so it's obviously been a month" He chuckled at her cuteness. She looked deeply into his affectionate eyes before her gaze lowered to his pink pouty lips. She leaned in taking his breath away and kissed his nose, leaving him confused.

"why didn't you kiss me?" He sulked. "I did."

"Yes you did but..not on the l-lips.." the tip of his ears turned red. "Aww you wanted me to kiss you on the lips? You're so cute and innocent~" she cooed pinching his cheek. "Ugh just shut up or I'll kiss you" he warned.

"Oh yeah? I wanna see you try- mmmh" she was interrupted as his lips touched the skin near her lips. Their cheeks were flushed to the deepest shade of red. He quickly pulled himself away. "I-I..it j-just happened" he stuttered as he tried to explain.

"Let's just go yeah?" They both nodded in agreement and started walking together, feeling warm at the unexpected contact. Ace lifted her up giving her the piggyback ride she was told to get off from.

"The ring is pretty ..thanks..and uhm..as for the kiss...you can k-kiss me anytime you want.." they blushed harder than ever.
______________________________________

Jia renamed the GC
.
.
.
2 lovers and single pringles

Jia:
What's up with the gc name ayy

Riley:
you changed it a min ago-

Ahn:
single life 😢

Jia:
single life = 💅👑

Eli:
so extra..
stop looking at me like that

Riley:
oop-
y'all are together..??
spill the tea 🍵👀

Jia:
umm we are just out with his classmates

Riley:
mhmm 👀

Jia:
nothing else

Ahn:
why this late though

Riley:
👀

Jia:
because we are vampires smh

Eli:
yeah

Riley:
👀😉😏

Eli:
stop that-

Jia:
Anyways where are the babies

Riley:
@ Lisa @ Ace

Lisa:
heyyy

Ace:
? what do you want

Eli:
where are you

Lisa:
at home now why

Riley:
you guysss jvjgjgng

Jia:
I hope we didn't
interrupt something 😳

Ace:
what you guys
interrupted my sleep

Lisa:
don't you dare guyss

Jia:
what

Lisa:
don't you dare tell him what you meant

Eli:
He's so innocent-

Ahn:
Hi

Lisa:
Heyy what's up

Ahn:
nothing much

Ace:
😶

Eli:
okay y'all go to sleep now

Lisa:
sure mama elizabeth
goodnight

Riley:
goodnight 😘

Jia:
^

Ace:
^^

Ahn:
^^^
______________________________________

To be continued..
.
.
.
Want more of the group chat? 🍵😳