✨09✨

09: The first night

09: The first night.

"yeah right. she is way better for you" Ahn laughed. "Exactly why he should never ever hurt her. I might come in with a dagger otherwise." Jia gave Ace a weird look and Eli just seemed amused. "You can surely do that" Ahn added.

"Enjoy the first night kiddo" Jia smirked at Lisa.
.
.
.
The wedding party ended and it was time for the newly married couple to sleep.

Lisa took a shower and dried her hair with a hair dryer. She then sat on the bed and scrolled through social media.

Ace was done with his shower and so he came out with nothing but a loose towel hanging around his torso.

She didn't notice his presence at first but when the slamming of drawers were heard, her head jolted up.

Unknowingly her gaze lowered to his toned abs and his divine body. He noticed her staring and heat rose up to his cheeks. "Just sleep already" He spoke as he chuckled softly.

"Okay but would you take the bed or do I?" Lisa questioned as he locked the bathroom door to change. He quickly changed and sprayed cologne on himself before opening the door. "You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch" He simply said grabbing a blanket and a pillow.

"Wouldn't you be uncomfortable?" She asked with a concerned look. "Nope. The couch is big so I'll manage just fine." He rationalised.

Ace turned off the lights and laid on the couch, throwing the blanket on top of him. "Hey umm.. are you already asleep?" Lisa whispered.

"Not yet" Ace muttered turning to face Lisa. "Remember what you said..when you pulled zipper of my dress?.. nevermind..forget it." She turned her back to him and he shrugged.

"Goodnight Lisa"
.
.
.
"Why do we have college?! I'm so annoyed" Lisa groaned as she combed her hair. "Tell me about it." Ace buttoned up his white dress shirt.

"Oh come on. You entered college in the middle of the year. You must be having it easier." Lisa reasoned.

She noticed how Ace was struggling to get his tie done. Lisa rolled her eyes and walked to him. She grabbed the tie from his hand and started fixing it without realising the close distance between their faces.

His eyes fell to her face as she was fixing the tie. He could see her clear skin. It made him wonder why he thought she was ugly.

Was she always this pretty?

Her pink tinted lips were being bit as she was so focused. He almost choked when she accidentally pushed the tie further to his neck. "I almost died and the reason would be you strangling me."

She grinned at him and he felt his heart beat faster than normal. "Okay prince Ace, let's go"

The two went downstairs to the main area and saw the king and queen drinking tea. "Take care." Sierra, the queen shouted earning two warm smiles from them.

Lisa and Ace sat down in the car and allowed the driver to drive. Lisa picked her phone from her bag and so did Ace. The two were so into their own worlds that they flinched when both of them got messages.
______________________________________

💩✌🏻

Jia: guyssssssss I added
Riley and prince Ahn!

Eli: arent you going to school

Jia: well yes dummy
look behind you!

Riley: hey

Lisa: hi

Ahn: where you at @Ace

Ace: everywhere.....

Jia: ridiculous 🧐

Lisa: so like is
Elizabeth dead

Riley: Elizabeth whah

Jia: ^

Ahn: ^^

Eli: hasnt been a day
and you forgot my
name
firbbdbd

Riley: the heck did you do Ace

Ace: how's it my fault

Lisa: tch

Ace: I'm just going to leave.
______________________________________

Lisa looked at Ace who put his phone back in his pocket. They were now in the classroom.

Mrs Amie began writing the notes on the board.

After a long boring time of just studying,
"Um Lisa..? Professor Karole wants to talk to you. He is waiting in the hallways." A fellow classmate announced to the whole class.

"Off you go now." Mrs Amie said with the sweetest voice she had. Lisa was worried about what Mr Karole wanted to talk to her about.

He is a professor in maths and as far as she knew, she had been doing decent in maths.

Her footsteps echoed the hallway as there was no presence of someone.

Must be those annoying little pranks.

To be continued...