✨36✨

36: Baby

36: Baby.

The sound of the stopwatch rang through the cupboard and the two got out. "Okay this game was boring. Truth or dare!!" Eli told and that's how they ended up playing truth or dare.

Daniel was the first one to spin the bottle and it landed on Lisa. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" she said as she wasn't scared of doing dares. "I dare you to strip" he smirked and their eyes widened. "What the heck?!" Ace exclaimed loudly.

"come on~it's just a dare" Jia stood up and walked to him. "What did you just say? Say that again and I'll make sure to rip your throat off"

She threatened as she held the collar of his shirt and Eli held her back from doing anything violent. Daniel smirked and winked at Lisa before leaving.

"Lisa..are you okay?" Riley asked. "Of course I am. I'm unbothered by jerks like him." She smiled and mouthed a thank you to Jia.

"Let's continue the game" she included and spinned the bottle. "Prince Ahn, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth" he simply said. "why are you looking so sad these days?" She asked out of curiosity. "I'm not sad..I'm perfectly fine" he assured her but he wasn't fine.

"I'm spinning next huh" he spinned the bottle and it landed on Jia. "Truth!!"

"Do you..like Eli?" He questioned and Riley was holding her laughter. "Nevermind..I'll pick dare!!"

"I dare you to answer that question" He dared and Eli held his hands together, waiting for her answer. "Nope. I don't like him in a way you think I like him." She answered and Eli pressed his lips in a thin life.

"Good luck brother." Lisa patted his shoulder pitying him. "It's not like I like her! Shut up" They chuckled.

"Oh it landed on Rileyyyyy" Jia said.
.
.
.
Lisa pushed herself to the bathroom. The party ended a hour ago and the two were now at home. The time was past midnight when they came home.

After washing her hands she was about to return but a hand pulled her. "Baby" Ace's cute voice made her go nuts.

He stared into her eyes before giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I can't get enough of this.." she giggled and leaned in kissing his cheek.

"never leave me" she pulled him to a hug. "I'll never ever leave you" he placed a promising kiss on the side of her forehead.

"Let's sleep" he carried her in a bridal style and placed her on the bed before he did the same.

The light of the moon was peeking through the window and onto her face. He ran his fingers through her soft hair.
.
.
.
It was another day at college and Jia was talking to Lisa about her life while she listened. The bell rang and the students were to go to the laboratory.

"Welcome everyone, the seating arrangements are written here on the board so please sit in your places" The chemistry professor told them and Lisa looked at her name which was next to someone else's who she didn't know.

She took her seat and the person to sit beside her also did the same in column one. Jia and Ahn sat together whereas Ace sat down on one of the seats that were in column two.

The professor started explaining about a chemical.

She began thinking about many things as she rested her chin on her palm. "Mrs Grayson, could you please assist me to demonstrate this?" The professor suddenly called making her get startled.

She nodded and walked to the counter table where all the materials were. "First, we will add this to the mixture"

The professor instructed and she proceeded to do what he told. But as she was doing so, her hand hit the funnel causing the substance to pour on her hand a little.

She winced trying to endure the pain making Ace stand up in worry. He walked to her in a fast pace and held her injured hand trying not to hurt her.

"Take her to the infirmary immediately" The professor ordered and he took their bags and left.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as the school nurse began treating her bruise. "you.." she whispered making him flustered. The school nurse smirked at them. "I-I umm..okay" he managed to exclaim because he was too in the wow factor.

To be continued..