✨51✨

Warning; violence & steamy content

51: Crave.

She took out her phone and called Luke but he wasn't answering her call. She knew that it was because he was busy. She left a text before calling someone else.

She doubted that he would ever save her. After all, he was the same man who left her three years ago. Fortunately, Ace picked up the call.

"Lisa?"

"c-can you..save me please"

Her voice broke, he was confused of why there was loud music in the background.

"Where are you, text me the address"

That was all he said before she hanged up and texted the address.

Once she lifted her head up, her eyes met someone else's eyes. The person was familiar but she couldn't recognise who he was.

She saw the red scarf wrapped around his arm and backed away instantly.

The man covered her mouth with his big hand while she struggled to get out of his grasp.

She back kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he let go of her, whimpering in pain.
.
.
.
Ace drove to the bar as fast as possible. He went inside and saw  people either drinking or dancing or drunk dancing.

How am I going to find her in this huge crowd?!

He sighed before texting her again and he received no reply. He looked back at the entrance door and saw a man staring at him. Men to be specific.

He got suspicious of the men who were everywhere.

He walked further into the crowd of people and he found Lisa eventually. "Lisa, what's going on? Why are you here?"

She flinched at the appearance of someone. She was hiding behind a table. "We have to get out of here..I regret calling you here and now you're also in this mess ugh" she rambled out of fear.

"Were there people with red scarf at the entrance?" She asked in a low voice and he nodded. She cursed under her breath as someone saw them.

The man was about to punch her but Ace stopped the man by punching him back.

Lisa took his hand and ran across the hallway. They ran to a room and closed the door, the door didn't have a lock and Lisa cursed again. "Why the heck are they going after you?!"

As Lisa heard many footsteps outside of the room, she pushed Ace onto a couch, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his white buttoned dress shirt. Ace's face got red and his eyes widened.

"w-what are you doing?"

He stuttered. Lisa messed up her own hair and hovered over him before bringing her face close to his, throwing a blanket on top of them, covering their bodies. He placed his hands on her waist and whispered.

"go with the flow." She said and her eyes shut, petrified by the door opening abruptly revealing the men.

They didn't look convinced that a couple was kissing. They weren't convinced that the two weren't whom they were searching for.

Out of instincts, Ace pulled her face to his, attaching their lips. He tilted his face, kissing her hungrily and passionately.

Lisa was shocked and she didn't kiss him back until she saw the reflection of the men in a window behind the couch. She reluctantly kissed him back. Their lips moving in sync, their faces were hidden to the men.

The men scratched the back of their necks awkwardly before apologizing to the couple who was kissing. They left the room and Lisa pulled away from the kiss, trying to catch her breath.

"A-as I was saying before..w-we need to get out before they get to us.." Lisa avoided eye contact with him.

His eyes diverted to her now swollen lips. He didn't know how much he craved kissing her but for sure, he knew he wouldn't force it unless it's an emergency like it was now.

"There are some clothes here. Let's get out after changing and maybe they won't recognize us as much of we hide out faces." She suggested, going through the closet of the room.
.
.
.
They walked trying not to look suspicious in their new attire. Lisa had a scarf wrapped around her head hiding her face.

Ace had a mask on, she felt extra but she wanted to save their lives. A sudden deafening gunshot sound made everyone jump, terrified.

People started screaming and running to the sound.

To be continued..