✨25✨

25: Rebellious 20 year olds

Fortunately, the guards stopped following them. They ran while laughing.

They stopped to catch their breaths and smiles formed on their faces. They felt like rebellious 20 year olds.

"Karaoke it is!!" Ace said pointing at a direction. She shook her head, laughing and walked with him.
.
.
.
They were now deciding on their third song. With giggly faces and pure happiness, they danced the first two song.

Lisa searched through all the songs that could be played. Her eyes landed on one song.

"Wanna sing a K-pop song that's in English??" She asked seeing a familiar song. "I don't know how it would go"

"Oh please. You would slay this." She said with a mischievous smile. "It's love talk by wayv" the songs name ringed a bell and he recognised Riley playing it once.

His face fell as soon as she started singing.

I can hear it callin'
Loving the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up
Callin'
Something in the way you wanna talk

You got me sayin' you got me sayin'
How you doing
Tell me what's your name
What's your sign
Feeling like you're into me
Yeah, I'm waiting, I just want you to come on over where I'm staying

"NO! no stop! That's so perverted!" He said crossing his arms over his chest. She winked and continued singing, horrifying him with the song lyrics.

They sang for a few hours and then they stopped. They fell onto the couch, chest rising up and down from the amount of dancing. "You know, you sing like a dying whale." He lied, chuckling.

"Yah! I complimented you and you insult me?! How disappointing" she smiled through her words. "I had so much fun today!"

"Me too!" They both agreed. The silence filled the air and the colourful disco lights were the only thing lighting the karaoke room. With every second, they heart raced faster as they were lost in eachother's eyes.

He abruptly stood up and sighed. "What's the time-" the door opened revealing Arthur, his grandmother's secretary. Arthur was like an uncle to Ace.

He tapped his foot on the floor clearly showing that he was disappointed.
.
.
.
They sat in the back of the car, feeling guilty while Arthur drove them. "Now, the king is very mad at you both. You both should've studied like you were supposed to" he said focusing on the road.

"It was my fau-"

"I'm sorry, I suggested the idea of skipping classes" Lisa took the blame and Ace furrowed his eyebrows. "It's not about who did it." Arthur taught them. "Granny? How did she react?"

"She's not at home. She went to an event." Ace replied with an "oh".

They reached home and when they entered, they saw Drew, Ace's father who was very furious. "You skipped classes? What's the point of educating you if you're not going to them?!"

"Honey, it's just one class-" Sierra tried to be rational. "Who was it?! Lisa?! I knew that girl would bring you a terrible influence." He yelled making her flinch.

"Just- go to your room before I get more worse" he demanded as he knew that couldn't keep his anger issues in check. Sierra looked at Lisa who was very close to crying. She gave her a look of apology before Lisa went upstairs.

Ace sighed as he followed her. "sorry" he apologized. "It's o-okay. I had fun. I was just worried about you." She said in a shaky voice.

"I'm g-gonna go take a sh-shower." She informed as she went to the bathroom.
.
.
.
She laid on the cold bed, depressed about the argument.

Am I that bad? Am I really a terrible influence?

She ignored the terrible headache she was receiving from her own thoughts. The sun was still up and she knew that it was still too early to sleep.

But she couldn't her eyelids that were heavy. She blinked several times to not fall asleep. "Sleep, I'll wake you up to eat later." Ace told her, coming inside of the room.

She nodded and fell asleep instantly. Ace sat down on the couch and started doing his assignments, chewing the string of his black hoodie.

He glanced at Lisa who was snoring. She looked cute even when she slept.

I thought she was ugly-

His inner voice said.

He shrugged before diverting all his attention to the laptop screen.

To be continued..