✨14✨

14: Honey to the moon

"Okay, are you sure about us having no bodyguards, no drivers no no-one?" Ace asked his father as he was putting the suitcase in the car.

"Yes. I think you would be fine? Just call this number if you get into any trouble. A great friend of mine lives there." He nodded and his father left. It was evening time and they were ready to hit the road.

Ace was wearing a white fitted shirt, black leather jacket with black ripped jeans. While Lisa was wearing this:

 While Lisa was wearing this:

"Let's get this over with." She coldly said and sat down in the Bugatti car. The car was Ace's most adored car and he wanted to drive it for the occasion.

He sat down as well. "Seatbelt" he said but Lisa struggled with the seatbelt. So he leaned over to grab the seatbelt, unaware of the closeness between their faces.

Lisa felt herself getting nervous. His warm minty breath was fanning onto her face. He sat back down after buckling her seatbelt.

Lisa noticed her brother, Eli running to the car. Ace lowered the window. "Jia was about to come see you but she was busy. Uhh don't try anything with my sister or you'll die." Eli warned Ace and he simply nodded.

Eli patted Lisa's hair and smiled. "See you after two weeks." Lisa smiled back and Ace drove away.
.
.
.
The sky had been dark and it hinted the time which was night time. Lisa was looking outside from the window as Ace drove with his one hand.

"You're remarkably well behaved tonight..what did you do?" Ace spoke ruining the silence. "What? I didn't do anything..I guess I'm sleepy..."

Ace rolled his eyes before focusing back on the road. A mischievous idea flashed into his mind and he decided to try it.

He positioned his hands correctly and drove the car very fast surpassing the driving limit. Lisa's face paled and she gripped his free hand.

The speedy drive made her terrified and she was shook to the core. "STOP! STOP IT YOU IDIOT!" she yelled and Ace abruptly stopped the car.

"Are you sober?!" She angrily said. "I'm way too sober for this" he replied with a smirk and she scoffed. "I'll take that as a no..did you bring us here to die???!!"

"Obviously yeah why not." He chuckled and she glared at him."I can't tell if you're being real or sarcastic! Ugh!"

He started driving again and this time, slower because if he did the speed idea again, he would be killed by Lisa.
.
.
.
And hour later, they finally got to the destination, the village they were assigned to be at. Lisa got out of the car, her feet were still wobbly from the speedy car race Ace decided to try.

Ace picked his phone and started dialing a number. "No reception!! Dad should've told me the address!" Ace whined and stomped his feet.

Lisa was trying to hold her laughter at how his behaviour was. "Wait! It's ringing!!"

He then heard a voice from the other side of the line and then spoke with the person. "Let's walk. It shouldn't be so far from here." Ace said as he hanged up the phone.

She sighed as she started following Ace with the suitcase.

After a few minutes, they reached the hotel. They went to their room and saw how it was decorated.

The bed was filled with rose petals and the whole room was lit up with candles.

It was decked up for a honeymoon. Ace brushed it off and went to the bathroom to get ready to sleep because he was tired.

Lisa opened her suitcase and searched for her pajamas. But she couldn't find any. All she could find was a hot looking silk black nightie.

She pressed her lips in a thin line and sighed. She believed that her mother-in-law was the one who did that.

Ace came out and sat on the bed side. Lisa went to take a shower.

Moments later, she opened the bathroom door revealing her outfit. The nightie wasn't so short. It was knee length but it revealed cleavage. Luckily, it came with a silk robe jacket that matched the nightie.

Ace was dead frozen on his spot and couldn't blink. All he could do was gulp.

Lisa shyly sat down on the bed beside him.

To be continued..