✨22✨

22: Jealousy

22: Jealousy.

Ace covered his eyes and his whole face got redder than a red apple. Once the scene ended, Lisa laughed pulling his hands that were covering his eyes. "It's awfully hot in here now." She cleared her throat, fanning onto her face.

"y-yeah.." he stuttered as he agreed.

Hours passed away and the movie finally came to an end with the two characters living happily.

Lisa, on the way to a restaurant, she was telling Ace how good the movie was. Ace remained silent as his eyes were still burning from watching the romantic movie.

"Where on Earth would we get dinner at this hour??" She questioned, eyes directing to her wrist watch. "I-I reserved the restaurant..j-just for u-us"

He replied and Lisa only nodded.
.
.
.
They pulled over at a fancy restaurant and went inside. A male waiter smiled welcoming them. "Shall I take your coat for you?" He politely asked as Lisa took off her coat. She nodded.

"Yah! Y-You.. can't just take off your coat especially when you're wearing something that is showing skin." He scolded her as they sat down.

"How is this outfit revealing?! You need to calm down.. jeez!" She hissed back and the male waiter came back with his notepad.

"What would you like?" He asked Lisa first, with a bright voice which made Ace annoyed. "I'll order whatever he orders" she returned the politeness with a kind voice.

"Prince Ace, what would you like?"

"Extra spicy noodles" he rudely said and Lisa gulped. She wasn't very good with spicy food. "Umm..two of that please..with cold milk."

"But..we don't have milk here. Despite that, I think we can make an exception for you." He flashed a gummy smile and left.

"But we can make an exception for you blah blah" he mimicked his voice, irritated and jealous although he didn't realize. "Oh my god. What's wrong with you?! Ever since you watched the kissing scenes you're being weird!!"

She bluntly exclaimed with no shame, reddening his face again. "I-I..no need to say it!!" He stammered.

Lisa giggled reaching over to squeeze his cheek. "Is the prince of Werthon so shy? You're too innocent for your age" She cooed and he rolled his eyes.

As they continued with their conversation, the waiter came back with their orders. Lisa felt her throat go dry at how red and saucy the noodles looked. "I need you to stop flirting with her!" Ace growled.

"I'm sorry prince Ace, but I shall clear out this misunderstanding. I have no interest in girls, I, in fact am interested in boys." He calmly said as he eyed Ace. "O-Oh.."

"Heyy!!! boys except my boy" she got into character and Ace blushed. "Absolutely, enjoy" he said and left.

Lisa gulped eating the extremely spicy hot noodles. Her tongue burned to an electrifying intensity. She grabbed the milk glass and chugged all of it's content in one go.

Ace started laughing because he knew that she wouldn't last for a minute. "Why..would..you..eat.. something..so spicy?!" She took quick breaths between each word.

"What?! It's not my fault you can't eat spicy food. But it's in my advantage. More food for me" he took her plate to his side and started eating without any hesitance. Lisa eyed him weirdly as he happily ate.
.
.
.
The exited the restaurant and Lisa put her coat on to not catch a cold.

Her stomach grumbled clearly showing that she was starving. She crossed her arms as they walked to the car. "Stay here" he said rushing off to the 24 hour store that was brightly lit.

Moments later, he came with a shopping bag and gave it to Lisa. "Ice-cream. Remember that carnival day we had? You wanted to eat ice-cream but couldn't. So I bought two for both of us!!" He explained as he took his chocolate flavoured ice-cream.

"You're unbelievable. It's so cold and we are eating ice-cream." She chuckled. "Still, thank you prince Ace" she thoughtfully added.

They sat in the car and Lisa turned the radio on to a calm song. The atmosphere was settling and peaceful. They listened quietly as they are their ice-cream, appreciating eachother's company.

To be continued..
.
.
.
What do you think would be a great ship name for them??

Lace?

Lisace?

AceLi?

Acelisa?

Alisa?

Alice?