✨10✨

10: Sensitive is okay though

She was getting nervous as she waited for the professor.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her hair harshly. "What the heck" she gasped in pain. They were the same girls she last she fought with. "You dare mess with us..not once..not twice but thrice?!" The leader of the popular girls said as she dragged Lisa to the storage room.

She pushed her to the ground and shut the door. "So you didn't learn your lesson last time huh" Lisa smirked but frowned immediately as she remembered the conversation with the king.

Flashback:

"Lisa, I heard you were often called to the principal's office..I suggest you to stop fighting back. Otherwise it would ruin not only yours but my son's reputation." His stern voice was clear.

She nodded as she promised herself. She bowed and left the room.

End of flashback:

"I'll give you a chance to run when you can" Lisa warned as she wiped the dust on her uniform.

They threw punches at her but she dodged it. Although she couldn't fight back, she dodged their attacks.

Until a girl grabbed her arms from behind and another girl punched her in the stomach.

They threw Lisa on the ground and started kicking her. She winced in pain as droplets of tears trickled down her face.

The door burst open catching the girls in act. "P-Professor Karole.." they whispered.

"I should've known better. All girls excluding Lisa..to the principal's office!!" Professor Karole yelled and the girls went.

Ace caught the sight of Lisa trying to get up. He helped her up and put her arm over his shoulder. They began walking. "We will go straight home" Ace muttered under his breath.

"I'm fine can you remove your arm from my waist" she took her arm back and expected him to take his arm too. "Tch you're not fine. You're hurt."

"Why the heck are you helping me?!" She escaped from his arm. "Yeah, in this situation..you are not allowed to ask that question." Ace spoke.

"This was a freaking contract marriage..I think I clearly told you not to touch me when we are alone." She sucked in air.

He stood there, completely flustered by her sudden outburst. Lisa began to limp her way to the car waiting for them. "Wait up!" He shouted trying to catch up with her.

She sat down in the car and avoided his eyes at any cost. He scoffed at her actions. "Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He began asking questions while Lisa ignored him.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!!"

"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!"

The driver was getting irritated by the bickering of the new couple.

At the palace, Lisa and Ace ignored eachother the whole day. Lisa went to her best friend's apartment. "I-I don't know what's wrong w-with me..I'm scared Jia.." Lisa cried in Jia's arms.

"I know sweetie..I know.. maybe you might be too overwhelmed by everything that's going on..it's ok..I'm here for you" Jia rubbed her back to comfort her.

She pulled away from the hug and sighed at Lisa. "I have to make a phone call. Be right back." She smiled.
______________________________________

Ace 💩

Jia: okay what did you do to Lisa

Ace: find out yourself

Jia: why does she have bruises

Jia: are you freakin abusive

Ace: bruh. no. she got into a fight. more like the girls beat her up. I don't know why she is acting like that towards me :/

Jia: wtf you better be right or else 🔪

______________________________________

Jia stopped at her texting because she had to check up on Lisa. "Feeling any better?" She asked as she saw Lisa sniffling. "I'm cringing at myself. I'm too sensitive." She underestimated herself.

"Don't be that way. You are awesome sensitive or not. My best friend is fragile" Jia warmed her heart as a smile formed on her face.
.

.
.
"I'm sorry.." Lisa whispered to Ace as he was doing homework. "I guess it's okay. I forgive you. But at college today..why didn't you fight back? I mean weren't you always defensive?" Ace rambled as he fiddled with the string of his hoodie that was now between his lips.

Lisa found this very cute. "No reason I guess."

"I'm sorry too..I ignored you the whole day.."

To be continued..

How we feeling..?