✨67✨

67(Final): Her wait, his destiny

Ace peeked through the window, the sun's rays reflecting onto his face and his fingers touched the cold surface of the window.

"It's been a week, has it?" Arthur, the man known to be Ace's grandmother's secretary asked as he drove. "yes, what's different?" He asked back peering at Arthur who stopped the car.

"Well, you're now the king of Werthon. Not a prince anymore. One week of training and you learned quite alot. Of course you were sad at first but I'm sure you feel better after getting to be the king." Arthur said giving it a thought.

"By the way, we're here at the park the party is held in" he told and Ace sighed as he got out of the car.

His outfit being a buttoned shirt that wasn't long sleeved and beige shorts that was casual yet fancy when he wore it. He pushed his sunglasses onto his face hiding his eyes.

He slowly walked to the park where guests were filled only for his arrival. Ace's security bodyguards spread along to the sides of him making sure to protect him.

The party, was just among the celebrations he celebrated of him becoming the new king. However, this party was different among the parties he attended to.

As soon as the people noticed Ace's presence, they moved to a side giving him the pathway to walk. Needless to say, the new king of Werthon received much love and respect.

The sides of his lips turned up as soon as he saw a familiar girl running to him while in tears of joy. He pulled away his glasses and put them in his pocket, showing his blue eyes.

She was wearing a flower patterned flowy dress along with some sandals that matched with the party's theme very well.

The girl embraced Ace very tightly that made him feel so happy. "One week prince Ace- one week was all you made me wait and I felt crazy without you" the girl cried and Ace chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"I love you" he whispered making her smile wiping her happy tears. "I love you too" she whispered back before pulling away from the hug.

Jia, Eli, Ahn, Riley and Wendy were present at the party. Along with them, Ace's mother and grandmother was also there with Lisa's older brother Luke who was practically grinning.

"How are you? Do you feel any pain?" Ace stroked her hair softly and she shook her head as a no.

______flashback; one week ago______

Ace was curious to why he was visiting this man when his lover was on the verge of death. "who are you two" the man questioned placing his newspapers on the prison floor.

"I'm Lillianna's older son. Lisa...she needs a lung transplant and I'm injured so I can't give her mine..if you ever loved your daughter even a little, please...please save her.." Luke begged and the man who was known as Lisa's biological father was shocked.

'Lisa's biological father?' Ace thought and then he saw the similarities of Lisa and him. "Fine.. I'll save her..this is the least I can ever do for her"

_________present_____________________

And that's how she lived. How she waited for Ace's arrival. She couldn't forgive her father but didn't keep any kind of hurtful feelings towards the man.

After all, they were the same blood.

"Lisa..will you marry me again? For real this time" Ace proposed as he bent down on one knee flashing a velvet black box with a beautiful shiny ring in it. Everyone cooed at the couple and Lisa just sighed.

"I don't have any choice do I?" She asked in a monotone voice and he nodded while grinning. "Of course I'll marry you!" Lisa jumped into his arms making him groan. "This hurts but I still love you because you're all mine" Ace planted a kiss on her forehead before pushing the ring onto her finger.

Everyone congratulated the two as they had two things- three things to be happy about.

Ace becoming the king, Lisa getting better and them getting together was all they wished for.

Sometimes two people find eachother not on the best terms, but giving eachother that respect, comforting eachother when in pain, brings them closer creating a bond that won't break easily.
Loving someone can't be controlled. It's all about the comfort you receive being with that person . . .

Lisa smacked the back of Ace's neck because he was trying to drink some wine. "Oww that hurt!!" He growled. "You'll get drunk!, almost the whole city is here!!" She told and they started bickering.

okayyy so..not all the couples are on good terms..well, small fights, arguements happen in relationships. It explains that the love is strong between the two and that they are inseparable.

The end..

How's it going..ahaha hah-

Okay it's not funny. I don't even know what to say.

But thank you so much for bearing with my awful writing.

I'm going to make this book in to a series and the title is 'My lover' series.

The second book will be based on Eli and his love life 🙈

I'll announce it officially a little while later and yeah, I hope you vote, comment and follow me or else 🔪!!  Okay pretend you didn't see that-

Thank you and bye for now! ❤️😘