✨20✨

20: She likes him

20: She likes him.

Lisa felt his presence and she opened her eyes to see him miserable. She held his hand and pulled him to her.

The two fit were a perfect fit for the massive couch. He wrapped his arm around her waist hugging her while burying his head in the crook of her neck.

He calmed down as soon as he felt the warmth he wanted. They slept through the rest of the night in eachother's embrace.
.
.
.
Lisa woke up in the morning hearing fast heartbeat. She found herself on top of Ace who had his eyes closed.

Heat rose to her cheeks as her head was on his chest the whole time. At least he was sleeping or that's what she thought.

He was pretending to sleep by keeping his eyes shut.

Her fingers combed through his soft hair and he felt the tip of his ears turn redder than Snow White's red apple.

He batted his eyes open and met her eyes that were looking straight at his face.

She's beautiful..why didn't I notice it before..?

They continued to be lost in eachother's eyes.

He has pretty eyes!..oh god..what do I do?!

She thought as she got off of him and headed to their shared room.

She took a shower and changed into a white crop top and black cargo pants.

Ace did the same and put on a black oversized shirt with black sweat pants.

By the time he got out of the bathroom, he saw Lisa carried away with texting. He rolled his eyes and combed his damp wet hair.

He went to the living room and grabbed a milk packet from the fridge. He turned on the TV to watch it but ended up texting on his phone too.
______________________________________

💩✌🏻

Eli: Lisa you okay now

Jia: oh my gosh yes!
Are you okay love

Lisa: I'm perfectly fine baby 🥺

Riley: you had us worried

Jia: glad that you're okayy 🥺

Lisa: awwh 🥺

Riley: so..

Eli: ?

Lisa: yeah?

Riley: How's the...
honeymoon 😏

Jia: 😳