✨43✨

43: Hola soy Dora

43: Hola soy Dora.

"Hiiiii" Wendy waved at Ace but he decided to close his room door on her. "What the?! Hey open the door unless I open it myself again" She whined and he opened the door, allowing her to come in.

"What do you want" he questioned feeling under the weather. "If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, who would it be?"

"Lisa" he said avoiding eye contact. "You?"

"You'd expect me to say your name but I'd say Dora. she has everything and anything in her backpack eeeh" she squealed as she was a Dora fan.

"Hola soy Dora~~ can you help me find my wig?~" Ace mimicked and did a Dora impersonation.

He's cute and he's not even trying.

She giggled. "Tomorrow is the wedding" she announced the obvious making him nervous. "Take a deep breath. You can still back out from this if you wanna." She assured him but he couldn't back out. It was not his place to decide.
.
.
.
It was as if his life was on repeat, he got dressed for his wedding again but this time, a dark blue tuxedo with white buttoned dress shirt inside. Unlike before, he was radiating a less cute but more hot version of him.

Wendy on the other hand, wore an elegant light blue sparkly gown. Her make-up was very simple and so was her hair. Ace walked to her and flashed her his hand which she took. They walked to the venue, people were watching them in awe as they walked.

His heart wavered at the deja vu. He knew that he couldn't fall weak but he couldn't help it. He felt weaker than anything. "You may vow to eachother"

The priest said as he was also having the deja vu. "I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife for the rest of my days."

"I might not be the best husband out there but, I will be polite and honest" he looked down at his feet.

"Do you, princess of Kirovia, Wendy Lee take the prince of Werthon, Ace Grayson's hand?"

"I do" she said without hesitating. "Do you, prince of Werthon, Ace Grayson take the hand of princess of Kirovia, Wendy Lee?"

"I..I.." he let out a shaky breath. It was now that he had to decide. "I d-"

"I OBJECT!" A voice yelled and his eyes widened. Their heads turned to the direction the voice came from.

There stood Carter Joe along with..

Lisa?!

To be continued..
.
.
.
Short chapter but umm..I'm busy with school rn sorryy but I'll update double when I'm free I promise!!