✨50✨

Warning: violence

50: Exit.

"I had so much fun thanks to you" Ace smiled trying to catch his breath from all the playing. "My pleasure"

She winked before leaving him behind. He rolled his eyes before going to the men's shower room. He took off his outfit and took a shower.

After a nice shower, he left the place.

When he entered his room back at the mansion, he saw Lisa chewing some gum while staring emotionless at the blank wall.

"How's your thigh?" He sat on the bed. Ace sighed at the lack of response. He carefully took the blanket that was placed on her legs. Once he did so, his eyes directed to her bandaged thigh.

He felt somewhat guilty. He felt responsible for her injuries. "I'm fine." She lied and he scanned right through her lie.
.
.
.
It was another day and Lisa had been ignoring Ace although he would make conversations.

Wendy had already left to Kirovia but Ace was very sure that she would come back again soon as his father was determined to make her his daughter-in-law.

Lisa wore her black long sleeve buttoned shirt and she tucked it into her black wide pants. Her previously bandaged thigh was somewhat healed and she felt relieved as the pain was less.

The knocks on the door disrupted her thoughts. "come in" she simply said and the maid came in.

"His highness told me to give this to you." The maid gave her a piece of paper. "The king? Okay thank you, you can go now." She smiled at the maid and she went back to her work.

Lisa opened the folded paper and read what was written on it.

"I'll tell you the real truth, meet me at the Rose bar, alone at 8pm"

Lisa scoffed at what was written.

Real truth? He expects me to believe his words..? Why does he want me to see him at a bar though. What is he plotting..

Many questions wandered through her mind. She took out her phone and dialed Luke's number.

"Hey what's up"

"The king wants me to see him at 7pm..at a bar..what do I do?"

"That's weird, don't go. I really want to come with you but I'm swamped with work..so don't go at all."

"But I can't just ignore it.."

"Do what you want but be safe. It could be a trick."

"we both know what he is capable of. don't worry, I'll be safe. Continue with your work brother."

She hanged up the call and took a glimpse of herself in the mirror.
.
.
.
As soon as she got into the bar, she texted Luke, her brother. Her heart was thumping very fast and it was of fear.

The bar was full of strangers and she walked to the receptionist. "hello ma'am, you must be Lisa, his highness is waiting, follow me" the receptionist had a smug smirk on her face and Lisa seemed to be curious why.

She led the way and they walked through the quiet hallway. She noticed some men with red scarfs wrapped around their arms eyeing her with smirks on their faces as well.

She stopped walking making the "receptionist" stop as well. "What happened ma'am?"

"I'm not going." She said and turned around to walk away but the so-called receptionist gripped her arm.

Violence starts from here!

Lisa grabbed the hand on her arm and threw the woman off her shoulder.

The woman punched her stomach catching her off guard. Lisa took off her heels and threw them to the two men who were coming to join the fight.

She then punched the woman in the face making her stumble a little. Lisa took this opportunity to escape but one of the two men held her back by putting his arm around her neck, strangling her.

She felt herself searching for air. She kicked the woman infront of her and pushed her face down to bite the man's arm making him let go of her neck.

She coughed severely before grabbing a few bottle of alcohol that was placed on a table near. She threw the bottles to the men making them stop in their tracks.

Safe now!

S

he ran towards the crowd of strangers who were completely oblivious of what was happening.

She blended in the crowd peeking to see if the exit was blocked and she was right, men who wore a red scarf around their arms were scattered throughout the whole bar.

To be continued..