✨01✨

01: The monster inside of him

Lisa groaned as the bell rang to her class. She was just having the time of her life playing with her phone's video games.

She sighed as she stood up and picked her bag. "Look who it is. Lisa Jones. Girls, let's get our payback right here, right now." Lisa turned around to face the group of girls.

The girl was always talking behind her back so she wanted to teach her a lesson. So, about a week ago, she had 'accidentely' spilled soda on one of the girl's shirt to teach her a lesson.

Lisa smirked as she placed her bag back where it was, before. She slightly twisted her neck, getting ready to beat them. The girl with the blonde hair hit her leg in the air to kick Lisa but she dodged the attack.

Another girl punched Lisa in the face but instantly regretted because Lisa beat her up. Once all the girls were on the ground, she smiled in triumph.

She wiped the blood that was coming from her nose and walked to the class.

A professor stopped her dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened as she knew she got caught.

"Nuh-uh! You aren't going anywhere young lady! To the principal's office. And you all too! NOW!" He ordered.

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━×××━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

She was so bored while keeping her hands in the air as it was their punishment. Lisa looked at the girls she fought with earlier going the same as her as well.

She rolled her eyes as she remembered the flashback of the principal bragging about his school's reputation.

Just as she was trying to find a way to distract herself to waste time, footsteps echoed along the hallway. She raised her head to see who they were.

The girls beside her stood up and bowed to two particular people. Lisa was confused about their reason in doing that. "Why aren't you bowing to us, you peasant?" One of them asked.

A wave of anger rushed through Lisa's veins. "Excuse me?!" She stood up facing him. The people behind him gasped as if something like this had never happened before.

"Just who are you to call me a peasant?!" She complained. The boy next to him was amused by Lisa's attitude. "LISAAA JONESSS!!" The principal yelled at her as he came to the scene.

"You don't know who they are?! They are the royal princes! Talk to them nicely! Now come on, apologize!" The principal scolded as he whisper yelled at her.

She again looked at the boy who called her a peasant. His deep dark eyes were beautiful. "Uhh.. I-I am sorry..it won't happen again." She apologized even though she didn't mean it.

She heard snickering from the girls and that made her cheeks turn into a pink shade due to the embarrassment she received. "Tch. Whatever. Get out of my face." He rudely said pushing her lightly to the side and walked away along with the people.

What the heck?! He could tell me to step aside politely but he just straight away pushed me?! The people from the royals seriously have no manner.

She huffed as she came to an agreement that he had a monster inside of him.

The same professor who reported them came. "You guys can leave for the next class. And if I see you guys fighting again, it's going to be worse than this. Got it?" They nodded and left.

The principal asked them to sit down as he did the same. "We are so lucky to have royals in our college. And umm don't worry about that girl in the hallway. She's always like this. Anyhow, we will make sure that you have a great time in this college." The principal assured clearing his throat.

"I really hope you're not going to go against your words." The prince said. "Of course not, Prince Ace." He smiled nervously.

"Let's get to our first class. Thank you principal Warren. And you all should go. We will be just fine." The next prince said. After the people went away, Ace and the other prince went towards their classroom.

"Oh my gosh!! Prince Ahn! Prince Ace!"

"We are sooo luckyy"

"Do you think they would like me?"

Squeals from across the classroom were heard as they entered. But Ace's smile faltered when he saw an unexpected girl in the classroom.

To be continued..

So...did I do well on the first one?