✨57✨

57: Take my hand

57: Take my hand.

They went to a very fancy restaurant's rooftop which Ace had reserved for the night. "you seem more beautiful tonight" he pulled a chair for her and she sat down.

"What's going on in your mind, prince Ace?" Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Nothing, I love you" he winked.
.
.
.
The dinner went well except for the fact that Lisa felt as if someone was watching them.

She walked to the railing of the terrace and took a glimpse of the mesmerising view. The height was frightening but it was worth it, she thought.

Ace wrapped his arm around her neck, back hugging her. (not in a choking way lol)

"I'm sorry" he whispered, apologizing for the hundredth time now. He unwrapped his arm and she turned around. "Wendy..she almost got raped by her so-called uncle..you should go see her" she suggested.

"you'll be lonely" he stroked her hair. "I was always lonely" she painfully smiled. "I'm such a burden to everyone who loves me..they always get hurt when I'm with them.. sometimes, I just want to run away.." she looked away.

"It's not your fault..it never was and never will be.. I hurt you..you're my burden and I want to love you." He confessed, smashing his soft lips onto her's, gently kissing her.

Tears fell from her eyes as she wanted to give in and let him love her. Their lips moved in sync, the taste of both of their salty tears lingering as they kissed.

Ace gripped her shoulders deepening the kiss. They pulled away after hearing Ace's phone ring. He excused himself to take the call.

Will I.. really forgive him?

She wondered.

Suddenly, a suspicious person who had a knife walked to Lisa. "W-Who are you? Put that knife down-" the man brought the knife to her neck.

"You thought you could escape from me huh?" The man removed his mask. The mysterious man was Daniel.

"Shut up!" Lisa kicked him in the stomach. "Good job baby" Ace smirked, feeling proud of Lisa.

He came with officer Kyle and officer Nova behind him. "You're under arrest" Officer Nova announced moving forward to cuff his hands.

Daniel quickly stood up and grabbed Lisa's arm making her flinch at the contact. Daniel pushed her off the railing, still holding her arm.

Ace cursed under her breath before trying to run to save her. "If you come, I'll let go of her" he calmly said and Lisa panicked, her hands getting sweaty.

She uncontrollably looked down, fear bubbling in her. "Should I let go?" Daniel teased but Lisa shook her head repeatedly, tears rolling from her now swollen eyes. "Please.. don't..don't let go.." she cried and Ace bit his lip not knowing what to do.

"You'll regret it more, Mr Daniel" Officer Kyle warned, aiming his gun at Daniel.

A cold breeze passed by and Ace couldn't take it anymore. Daniel got bored of what was happening and so he let go of Lisa's hand.

Lisa was quick enough to grab the railing's bottom part. Ace's heart almost dropped as he let go of her hand. "I'm..hanging on..save me.." she yelled.

Ace walked to Daniel in a fast pace and punched him multiple times, unaware of the knife he had.

Officer Kyle quickly grabbed Daniel's hand stopping him from stabbing Ace. "Save her, we'll stop him!".

"Prince Ace..I can't hold on!.." she cried in agony. Ace hurried as he lent out his hand for her to grip. "T-Take my hand!"

She carefully accepted his hand and gripped it tighter than ever. He slowly pulled her up and hugged her, her shoulder getting wet from his tears.

"I'm so sorry..you must have been so scared.." he sobbed earning a chuckle from Lisa.

"Thank you so much prince for informing us. We will take care of this man" Officer Kyle cuffed his hands while officer Nova spoke. "Then, let's meet again, we'll be leaving"

They bid their goodbyes, leaving the couple. "c-can you drop me at Eli's?" She asked.

"will you be okay?" he pulled away from the hug and caressed her cheek, wiping the almost dried tears.

She nodded, rubbing her eyes.

She's so adorable. I don't want her to hurt.

He flashed a small smile before placing his lips on her forehead, giving a peck.

To be continued..

Hi again 👽

Do y'all like Wendy and Ace better or Lisa and Ace??