✨24✨

24: Little fun

24: Little fun.

"Prince Ahn!!!" Lisa called out to Ahn and he stopped in his tracks turning around to her. "H-huh?" He stuttered.

Lisa couldn't ignore the bruises on his face. It was as if he was beaten up. "You okay? You haven't been replying to texts or taking call lately. I'm worried." She pouted. "Oh, sorry. I've been busy lately but now I'm good as new" he smiled at her but she realised that it was a forced smile.

"What happened to your face? Just what happened?" She asked as curiosity killed the girl. "I-I..don't worry about it." He looked down to his feet. "Tell me about you. How have you been?"

"I'm doing great. If you want anyone to talk to, just know that your friends are always with you, by your side." She worriedly told him.

"Friends?"

"Yeah. Aren't we friends?" She asked raising her eyebrows playfully. He smiled. "Right. Friends" he waved a bye and headed to the staffroom to get some papers.

She hummed a song as she made her way to class. A hand dragged her from the class door. She was pushed against the wall where no-one was around. "What" she was irritated because she would be late to class.

"Wanna skip class with me?" Ace bit his lip hesitating. "The prince is skipping classes? Is that really you" her eyes widened because Ace wasn't the one to skip classes. Especially since his grandmother would get angry and disappointed.

"Just say yes or no" she pressed her lips in a thin line and nodded. "This is going to get me into trouble. You're with me in this. So why not have a little fun huh" She smirked making him go crazy.

"Let's go before someone sees us. Where do you wanna go?" He questioned as he held her hand, walking. "KARAOKE!!!" she exclaimed loudly making him hiss. "Sorry. But let's go to a karaoke It would be fun. I doubt that you have ever been to one."

"Okay..I don't know how to sing though-" Lisa started laughing. "You think I've never heard you sing in the shower?" She asked and his face went to different shades of red in embarrassment.

"H-How? I thought you w-wouldn't be in the r-room" he scratched the back of his neck.

Cutie.

She mentally said. "Aww. It's nothing to be embarrassed of. You sing great though." She squealed cheering him up. She wasn't lying, his singing is splendid.

Just as she was to say something else, he put his hand over her mouth blocking her ability to talk loud. "Ssh. There are guards near the front gate who would not let me go out." He whispered to her ear in his usual deep voice that sent shivers down her spine.

"Why would they not let you out? You're just a student. Not a prisoner" His soft hand that was on her mouth, retreated.

"My dad hired them so that I would be studying in class. I uhh.. wasn't a really good student in school." He explained remembering his grades.

"What do we do? I think we should just get back to class-"

"Are you serious? Let's have fun. Besides, I'm learning to live a little." Ace smirked interrupted her. She rolled her eyes at his sudden cocky personality.

"You go distract the guard for a minute, I'll make the exit and then you will run towards the exit."

"That's a plan? Tch. There's no way I'm doing that."
.
.
.
"I lost my pen over here. I can't seem to find it!" She told the guard, fake crying. She felt really guilty for doing that and she knew that she would get into a lot of trouble that day.

"Ma'am, it's just a pen-"

"You don't understand! That pen..it was a gift from prince Ace! He will get mad angry if he finds out I lost it! Please help me find it" she pouted getting her puppy face to work. "Okay.." they began searching and Lisa saw Ace sneakily running out, giving her a wink.

"Wait right here. I think it's out-" she quickly ran to the exit, leaving the guards flustered for a second before running after her.

Once she reached the exit, Ace clasped his hand with her's and ran with her. It was like a drama because they were being chased by the guards.

To be continued..