✨07✨

07: Shopping and nosebleed

Lisa got out of the house after getting her bag. She noticed a black van that was there.

Sierra came out along with grandmother Emma. Ace was in the back seat playing with his phone. "You must be Lisa" she said.

"This is the queen, Ace's mother" Emma introduced. "o-oh..my apologies..I couldn't recognise you" she smiled and hugged her warmly.

"You have grown into a beautiful young lady, Lisa." Sierra beamed, trying not to break into tears. Lisa froze in the spot. "Mom! let's go already!" Ace whined like a three year old.

Sierra rolled her eyes. Lisa was about to get into the first row of the van but grandma Emma told her to go to the back. So she ended up sitting with Ace.

After a long drive, they arrived. The normal people who were at the mall were surprised by the sudden appearance of the royal family.

Lisa tried hiding her face so that the people won't notice her among them. Ace grabbed Lisa's hand, stopping her from hiding. "You don't need to hide. We're getting married and that's for people to process." Ace said sweetly and his mother was left in awe.

"Okay, our first stop!" Ace's mother chirped stopping infront of a store. They went inside and Ace looked at the suits that were hanged up. "This was looks great huh?" Sierra took a suit that was slightly pink but brown and beige at the same time.

"Sure. Matches the theme." Ace went into the changing room to try it out and it looked splendid on him. "Lisa! Look at these lingeries! You should get this red one." Sierra said smiling.

Ace coughed as his cheeks were getting red as well as Lisa's. "You're not replying so I'm just going to put this is the cart and go try this dress!" She didn't give her a chance to speak.

Lisa went inside and changed. She was insecure about herself so she was reluctant on coming out. But she had to and so she did. Ace stared at her for a good minute before blood seeped from his nose.

"Perfect" Grandmother Emma clapped her hands and Lisa blushed. Ace quickly wiped off the blood with a tissue. "Unacceptable. She is too ugly for this." Ace protested, knowing damn well that he was lying.

"Oh sure honey." Sierra patted his hair and used sarcasm. "That dress is final." The two elderly said.
.
.
.
The ride back home was awfully quiet. Probably because Lisa fell asleep. Her head was hitting the window of the van and Ace couldn't ignore it twice.

He let her use his shoulder as a head rest. Unknowingly, her hands got wrapped around his torso. His ears turned into a pink colour.
.
.
.
"Wake up sleepyhead!" Ace muttered shaking her violently. "What" she rubbed her eyes. "Get out" he angrily said and Lisa got out. They drove off with Sierra mouthing a sorry to her.

Why the heck is he angry at me? Did I do something wrong?

She wondered getting inside of her house taking the shopping bags. "I'm home!" She called as she took of her shoes. "Mom and dad are out. I'm hungry" Eli pouted. "Ok. What do you expect me to do?"

"I want food! Cook or something!" He demanded. "Okay give me a minute. I'm tired." Eli jumped up and down expressing his happiness.

After a while, she finished cooking something for both of them to eat. "Can't believe you are getting married in four days." Eli sighed sitting down with her.

"Why? You're going to miss me?" Lisa teased. "If I said don't marry him..will you listen and do?" She looked down at the food.

"Eat up Eli. It's going to get cold otherwise." She said changing the topic. "You're so stupid. You could still back away! You won't be happy with someone you don't love! So what if they are the royals? Does that mean you would have to say yes to all they say?!" Lisa was shocked by her brother's sudden outburst.

"Just sit down and eat okay?! It's my decision!" She argued back but she agreed to Eli. No matter what, he was right.

"Don't end up getting hurt or I will seriously kill him!" Eli warned as he gulped down the water. "I want a re-"

"You want a refill. Coming right up." She finished his sentence.

To be continued..