✨62✨

62: Pregnant

62: Pregnant.

"Lisa...you have lung cancer and it's..bad..." Luke told with tears in his eyes.

Lisa laughed thinking it was a joke but stopped when his face remained serious. "you're not kidding?..is this a dream? why does this keep happening to me.." Lisa cried and Luke hugged her.

"We can still treat it..with a transplant..I will give you one of my lungs.. Let's survive this together okay?.." he rubbed his hand in a circular motion on her back.

"Doctor Steven is a very good surgeon..he will do your transplant." He pulled back and smiled. "C-Can you please not tell anyone else about this?"

Luke unwillingly nodded his head.
"Thank you for always protecting me.."

"Don't mention it. You're my sister, it's only right for me to protect you!" Lisa giggled before remembering something.

"You haven't met Eli have you? He's a younger brother to me..I'm sure you'll love him too!!." She squealed. "How about we three meet today?"
.
.
.
The atmosphere was awkward as they were silent. Eli and Luke kept glancing at eachother while Lisa just sighed wanting one of them to start the conversation.

"Ugh!! How about I introduce you both?!" Lisa got annoyed as she couldn't handle another minute in that silence. "Eli, meet Luke..my elder brother and Luke, meet Eli my younger brother." Lisa couldn't seem to point a finger at what to call the two.

"So.... who's the best brother?" Eli spoke reading Luke's expression. "Oh please Eliot, you both are my best brothers. I don't want any competition between you two"

Luke rolled his eyes before glaring at Eli while he did the same. "Come on, it has to be one of us and I know it's me."

Luke and Eli continued bickering while Lisa stressed about her illness.

"Can you both shut up?" She hissed but they kept on arguing as if she wasn't even there.

"THERE'S A STUPID COCKROACH ON YOUR WATCH!" she raised her voice pointing at the huge cockroach that was on Eli's wrist watch.

Eli screamed like a woman before shaking his hand multiple times only for the cockroach to go fly to Luke's buttoned shirt. He screamed as well before trying to get it off.

Lisa let out a deep breath before she exited the café leaving the two in there. She uncontrollably coughed before directing towards Jia's house, feeling tired.
.
.
.
"What is it Wendy?" Ace took off his sunglasses, putting it in the pocket of his shirt. "Even in next life..i think you're going to love Lisa so I'm going to move on now, for reals. So I just wanted to see you..well, I'm leaving for a few days but I'm coming back. Let's be friends?"

She lent out her hand for him to shake and he smiled, shaking it. "Let's be friends, this life and every other life if there are any" she giggled and he chuckled.

"I heard about your father..the trial is coming up very soon right? Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be out soon"

"I'm not worrying. I just want him to pay for his sins.." Ace frowned.

"Well I know how to brighten your mood! Skating?" Wendy asked lazily. "Oh you're so on!"
.
.
.
"Okay why are we going dress shopping all of a sudden?" Lisa asked Jia who dragged her around the mall. "There will be a party soon. Bring your annoying husband along with your butt." Jia explained.

"Hey! Prince Ace isn't annoying- oh yes he is!" They high fived eachother while smirking. "He's so annoying because when I wanted to hate him, he made me do the opposite, I should've never opened up"

Lisa pouted. "Tell me about it, honey- OHH!! TRY THIS ONE!" Jia screeched in a high pitch voice showing her an elegant looking navy blue gown that was off shoulders.

"This looks expensive. And what kind of party are you holding that I have to wear a huge frickin gown?!."

"I reserved a very huge hall for this party. Reason? Because my husband is a successful businessman now and reason number two is because I'm pregnant" Jia explained while grinning. Lisa's eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh congratulations! Aww you're going to be the best mama ever!" Lisa's eyes brimmed with happy tears. "Say, you should also think about having a baby with prince Ace" she smirked and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Okay now try this!"

To be continued..