✨59✨

59: Truth PT

59: Truth PT. 1

"Who are you?" The man who opened the door asked. The man was quite handsome.

Dark brown hair with light brown highlights, deep black eyes and clear fair skin.

"Um..Jia Owens? Does she live here?" Eli scratched the back of his neck feeling awkward. "Yes but who are you to her?"

"She knows us. Please tell her that her old colleague Eli is here.." the man nodded before calling out to Jia, who came to the door.

Eli's breath hitched at how beautiful she looked now. "Eli?" She smiled. "Can we..come in?" Eli asked, smiling back.

"We? Who are you with?" She looked behind him not seeing anyone. "Oh? She was right here.." Eli looked to the side and saw Lisa hiding.

He mentally face palmed himself before pulling Lisa's hand. "Lisa??" Jia's eyes filled with tears and she hugged Lisa very tightly.

"You weren't dead!! I missed you so much!" She cried and the man behind her patted her back, sighing.

"Jia..I missed you more! Gosh you look more prettier now!" Lisa exclaimed, wiping her tears. "No I don't! Come inside you guys" she showed the way.

The house was not too big nor too small, just the right cozy size. It was decorated nicely and it was also clean, as expected from Jia. They sat down on the couch.

"Ah I forgot to introduce.. this is my husband, Dean.." she said and Eli just blinked. "You got married?! When?!" Lisa cooed, uncontrollably glancing at Eli.

"Two years ago, when I was in New York..I met him..and I knew that he is the one for me.." she lovingly pinched his cheek earning a smile from him.

"We got alot to catch up on..I'm really really happy you're alive.." she again embraced Lisa who was all smiles.
.
.
.
Lisa hesitantly knocked on her mother-in-law, Sierra's and the king, Drew's shared room door. A come in was heard and she slowly opened the door walking over to Sierra.

"I..don't know what to do..but I feel like you should know.." Lisa bit her lip. "What happened sweetie?"

"The king.. he's cheating on you.."

"I know.." Lisa's heart churned and she was at loss of words. "If you knew..when did you find out?"

"10 years ago..he fell out of love and started toying around with his mistress.." Sierra blankly stared at the mirror.

"Does prince Ace know..I mean I bet he doesn't..you must have been so sad.." Lisa rambled and Sierra pulled her for a hug. "I should tell Ace shouldn't I? But.. he's too observed in his own problems..I don't want to add up to it.. so let's keep this between us..please..I know you are a good girl Lisa.."

Sierra held her hand. "You know..I knew your mother.. we were best friends.. and your father and my husband were best friends too..your mother had a child before..I think he was your brother..

Her ex husband left her when she was pregnant but he was a kind man I assumed.

one day.. your mother told me that she fell in love with your father..the used to be king of Quira which is now not a city.

My husband and I married when we were 18..your mother fell in love with your father when she was 20 years old and she used to talk about him all day.

Then at some point, your mother came up to me crying and told me that she was pregnant with the king's child..

The king had thrown her away and then she gave birth 9 months later.

The king didn't know that your mom gave birth to you and when he found out, you were 10 years old.

He wanted the public's attention to not look at him negatively and so the king had taken away her baby..you away from her.."

Sierra drank some water, throat dry from the long story she wanted to tell Lisa.

And then she continued.

"Of course, the king requested my husband, the king of Werthon to take her away. My eldest son.. Chase witnessed you getting taken away and he wanted to help you so bad.

But he was forced to stay quiet. He felt so guilty.. whenever your mother came to visit me.. Ace and Chase adored your mother.

Chase felt the urge to tell your mother that you were brainwashed by my husband and that you were currently looked after by your present mom."

To be continued..

And yeah don't do too many calculations because there are alot of plot holes.. 🤡