✨35✨

35: First kiss

35: First kiss.

"W-what conversation?" He quietly asked and she hugged him. "whatever. you're not ready..and um..I like cuddling" she snuggled closer.

He placed his phone down on the bed side table before hugging her back. "I love cuddles too." He admitted in agreement.

maybe I should've kissed her? did I disappoint her..why am I so innocent..I need to step up my game and be a man..
.
.
.
Another week passed however this week was going to be different.

Needless to say, Ace had been researching about things and he couldn't keep his innocence. But he would still get flustered every now and then.

Lisa got out of the closet wearing the dress Ace gifted her. A coin grey coloured dress that had loose shoulders and a tight charcoal coloured corset belt, the end of the dress was a different material that was hugging her thighs.

Her hair was split into two halves and it was straight. She was wearing makeup but not alot. Just an unusually darker shade of eyeshadow and lipstick.

Ace's outfit was kinda matching her theme in a way. A silk black buttoned shirt that was tucked into black ripped jeans. "Well aren't you handsome?" She kissed his cheek and instantly regretted.

"wait I got lipstick on your cheek" she wiped it off with a tissue. "try not to get drunk at all this time." He told keeping his hand on her waist. "That goes for you too" Lisa warned.

~At the party~

"Happy birthday Riley!" Everyone screamed as soon as Riley the birthday girl came in. "I feel so old compared to you guys but let's get this party started!!" She squealed as she cut the cake.

The DJ, specially hired by her played some music. Ahn, Eli, Jia, Lisa and Ace sat down in a circle around the coffee table. "Can't believe you're ditching your own party" Eli laughed. "At least they can enjoy out there. But now.. let's play something"

"Can I join?" A low adverb voice asked walking their way. "Oh, Daniel!! Of course you can!!" Riley's eyes widened.

"Who's he?" Ace whispered. "He's a colleague.." Riley whispered back to him.

Daniel sat next to Lisa who was staring at Ace. "Okayy what game?" Dylan was uncontrollably looking at Lisa which made Ace jealous and annoyed.

"7 minutes in heaven!!" Riley mischievously said. "Umm..I'll be the one who doesn't play"

"What's that game about.." Ace questioned. "Oh uhh..let me just show you the rules..it's kinda.. awkward to say them.." his cheeks burned as he read the rules she wrote on her phone.

"Umm so since Lisa and Ace are already a couple I guess they are one. And Jia and Elizabeth can be the other. Riley, you and Dylan" Ahn announced as he wasn't playing.

"Okay boys..rock paper scissors to see which pair goes into that closet first" he added and they started playing three fair rounds of rock paper scissors.

Eli and Jia were first so they went inside the cupboard that was neither too small not too big.

Riley closed the door for them and started the stopwatch.

"Umm this is so awkward.." she scratched the back of her neck. "You and me huh....well it's not like we like eachother or anything so I guess we could just sit and wait till the timer goes off" The two agreed.
.
.
.
Riley and Daniel already went and they didn't kiss as well. But it was just a stupid game and so Daniel continued looking at Lisa.

Ace and Lisa were now in the dark cupboard. She sat down leaning against the side. Ace's heart was beating faster than normal and he was nervous.

He sat down facing her and pulled her to his lap. "w-what" she stuttered. He leaned in and kissed her jaw that made her feel weird. He trailed a bunch of kisses from her neck back to her jaw.

He pulled away and bit his lip. "m-may I.." he asked for permission. "just do it already" she whined and he instantly leaned in to kiss her on the lips. It was a gentle yet a passionate sweet kiss. They pulled away and she rested her forehead on his forehead.

"I love you..." She whispered the taste of his soft lips lingering on her's. "I love you" he replied. "By the way, you're a good kisser" she commented as she placed her head on his chest.

To be continued..
.
.
.
I suddenly feel so single now....