✨31✨

31: Clingy!

31: Clingy!

He pulled her closer to his body as they both laid on Lisa's small single ruled bed. His arm hanging around her waist as he hid his head in the crook of her neck.

They both fell asleep..
.
.
.
Eli came inside the room without knocking and he saw his sister and brother-in-law cuddling eachother while sleeping. "Eli don't go without knocking- i- let me go get my phone" Eli's mom, Becca grinned at the adorable sight.

She took a few photos before she dragged Eli outside the room. "Next time knock!" She glared at him and he scoffed. "Ugh! Fine" he said cringing to the sight he saw.

Lisa woke up and she saw him sleeping like a baby. She caressed his cheek with her free hand. His eyes opened as well. "Hi.." he said groggily as he was now out of his nap. "We should be going home" he told her and he yawned again.

The two freshen up and say bye to her family. "The car is quite far from here. Would you like the walk though?" He asked. "Why not." She linked her arms around his arm.

~At home~

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to a back hug after she came back with a changed outfit, her pajamas.

"You're so clingy" she gasped at his presence. "tch. you're mine" he sneered as he claimed.
He turned her around and kissed her forehead.

"goodnight" she wished before laying down on the bed. "goodnight princess"
.
.
.
It was morning and she was the first to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she felt like everything was a dream.

A dream she didn't want to wake up from. She leaned in and buried her head on his chest, not wanting to get up. He chuckled in his sleep and hugged her tightly.

The door opened revealing Ahn who got flustered seeing the sight. "I should've come later-" he muttered to himself before leaving. Ace let go of Lisa who went to the bathroom.

He opened the drawer of his bed side table. He picked up a picture and smiled looking at it, a few tear drops dropping from his eyes. "I'll try to be happy now" he wiped his tears, putting back the picture.

The two left to college as soon as they finished eating breakfast.

"HEY! LISAAAA!!" Jia shouted as she ran to Lisa. "GURLLL!! I HEARD YOU AND PRINCE ACE ARE IN AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP NOW!!!!" She squealed like a fangirl as she stood beside her. "You do realise that I'm also here" Ace blinked, trying to get back the braincells he lost because of her.

"Yeah sure! Li, tell me all about it!!" She said as she started walking with her leaving Ace behind. "stop stealing her!" He shouted with a jealous look.

"Love huh?" Ahn put his arm around his shoulder. "i-I.." he couldn't talk because of the amount of blushing. "I'm so happy for you.." he said.

"How's life going for you? Have you talked to her?" He asked out of the blue, making him flustered. "Who?" Ace laughed. "The girl you like. It's obvious that you like someone. I've known you since we were in diapers. I remember how you reacted to your first crush"

Ace explained. "You're right. You would know..but..I don't have to talk to the girl to know how she feels..it hurts to know that she wouldn't look at me the way I look at her..anyways..bye" he bitterly laughed through the pain and tapped his shoulder before going to class.
.
.
.
"Why are you smiling?" Lisa raised her eyebrow, twirling her pen as she was doing homework in the middle of lunch time. "I smile everytime I see you"

"Eeeh..that's so cheesy.." Eli judged taking a bite of his cheese sandwich. Jia smacked the back of his neck earning a glare from him. "The heck was that for?!"

"Shut up and let me watch the romanctic real life movie!"

"shut up? and me? oh please. make me shut up!"

The two continued bickering and Ahn let out a sigh, feeling single between the four as he didn't have a pair. "Y'all make me hate being single as a pringle-" he raised his voice stopping everyone at the table from their conversations.

They shrugged and continued talking. Ahn took out his phone and started texting someone named Riley.

To be continued..