✨17✨

17: Criminal on loose

"It's okay, we are from the police. I'm sure we can find her..we will find her.." the woman said. "We have a criminal on the loose..we need to find him as soon as possible."

Ace looked at her police badge that said "officer Nova" and then he looked at the man's badge which said "officer Kyle".

He felt assured. "T-Thank you.."

Meanwhile:

Lisa's eyes shot open as she felt water splashed on her face. She coughed, cringing from the coldness of the water.

Her gaze lowered to herself as she realised that her dress sweater was slightly torn. She felt horrible and disgusted by her own self. Her already tearful eyes were glistened again with fresh tears.

The man firmly gripped her hair causing her to let out a scream of pain. "Simply gorgeous" he whispered.

Lisa struggled with the rope that had her hands tied up together. Blood trickled down her wrists but she just wanted to get out.

Soon enough, the ropes came loose. She sighed in relief as she felt her hands free. She immediately stood up causing the chair to fall.

She cursed under her breath as she made a loud noise causing the man to look at her.

A smirk replaced the frown on his face as he came to punch her.

She dodged his punches and punched him back which honestly didn't work. It was as if he was a professional at this.

Lisa realised that and decided to escape. She ran towards the exit which she regretted.

The man gripped her by the hair and pulled her. "Aww is babygirl in pain?" Loud sobs escaped from her mouth.

The man pushed her to the wall making her hit her head on the hard surface.

She fell to the cold ground slowly making her way out of consciousness. But she refused to give up. Even with a dizzy head and blurry vision, she weakly didn't give up.

The man smirked more at this and crouched down to her level. His hand held her jaw and slowly made it's way to her neck.

Lisa couldn't get his hand away from her neck. His grip on her neck tightened and it was as if he was strangling her.

Lisa was choking as he didn't stop. Suddenly, the door burst open revealing Ace and the two officers.

Officer Kyle punched the man making him fall and Ace was surprised by his strength.

While officer Kyle and officer Nova handled the man, Ace went to Lisa. He noticed her clothes that were torn apart slightly and it broke his heart.

He removed his long back jacket and put it around her, covering her body. "H-He..he was about to k-kill me.." Lisa cried out as she was still scared. He hugged her tightly.

Lisa felt warm tears soaking her shoulder. "Yah! W-Why are you crying instead of me?" Lisa questioned with tearful eyes.

"I d-don't know..someone is cutting onions..." Lisa smiled and hugged him back. "T-Thank you for making it on time silly" she weakly thanked him before falling unconscious.

"Prince Ace, we will put him to where he belongs. We're sorry for what happened to your wife. But we assure you both of your safeties next time" Officer Kyle said and left along with the man and other officer.

Ace carried Lisa in a bridal style to his car and placed her on the seat next to the driver's. He drove to the hospital as soon as he got in.

Lisa was being treated in the VIP room.

Ace left to freshen up and after doing so, he sat down on the couch besides the hospital bed.

His phone buzzed and he picked it up knowing that the caller was Eli.

"The heck happened to my sister?"

"She's being treated right now..she got kidnapped but now we found her.."

"You're gonna be in trouble when you come back. Royal family or not, I don't care."

"Right..I deserve that."

"When you find the right time, tell her that mom and dad were worried about her and wanted her to call."

"Okay"

Eli hanged up the call and Ace sighed. The doctor and nurse left the room as soon as they were done. Ace took this chance to sit on the stool next to the bed.

She looked peaceful when she was sleeping.

To be continued..