✨06✨

06: Old couple vibes

"So, this is the contract. Read it all before you sign and if you want any additional rules, you can write them down." Ace said taking off his sunglasses that had a reflection of Lisa.

Lisa sighed looking at the papers that were full of rules. "You know what?! I can't read this. But these are my rules..

1) Respect my privacy.

2) Don't go through my phone.

I guess..for now that's all I could think of."

Lisa coldly said as she tried scanning through his blue-ish eyes. "Tch. Works for me. Just sign that bottom line. Oh and the contract ends 8 months from now. Basically, we will split up then." He said getting happy.

"Ah I forgot to give you uhh..my number..here!" Ace gave a peace of paper with his number on it.

"Alright." Lisa picked up the pen and signed at the bottom of the paper. She was very nervous but she didn't want to show him that. "Alright." He said the same and snatched the contract.

"See you later" Ace put his sunglasses back on, hiding his blue eyes underneath and walked away.

"Lisa!" Eli shouted as he drove to the pavement. "Get in" He sternly said and Lisa got in without hesitation.

"How did you know I was going to be here?" Lisa asked not knowing that someone was sitting in the back. "BOO!" Jia suddenly screamed startling Lisa.

Earlier that day Lisa told Jia how they were going to get into a contract marriage. "Umm I kinda told him.." she awkwardly smiled.

"Jia! I told you not to tell! Oh god." Lisa glared. "Relax. I was bound to find out sooner and later. Lisa, I'm very loyal. So I won't snitch." Eli winked. "Since when and why do you talk to my brother anyways?"

Lisa asked out of curiousity. "I was going to your house and I saw this annoying brat that's all." She calmly said and Eli hissed at her, starting to drive.

"So what you got there?" Jia looked over at her hand like a puppy finding the treats. "His number." Lisa showed her and Jia snatched it, putting the number on her phone.

"Hey give it back!" Lisa bickered. "I smell something burning~ Are you jealous..bestie?" Jia teased. "Whatever. Why do you need it anyways?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Yeah why?" Eli repeated, glancing at her through the mirror. "To create a group! For the four of us!" She squealed.

"Lol okay" Eli laughed. Eli dropped Jia to her apartment and went home with his sister.

Lisa took a shower and laid on her comfy bed. She missed the warmth of her bed and the feeling of being in her pajamas. "I will miss you~" Lisa played with the sheets, pouting. She said that because she was going to get married the following week.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

______________________________________

💩✌🏻

She giggled at the ridiculous emojis used for the group's name.

Jia: nice group huh. I wonder who created it.

Unknown: what? who are you? how?

Lisa assumed the person to be prince Ace and so she saved the number.

Jia: I'm Lisa's bestie
better back off from
the marriage
my bestie is mine 😤

Eli: oh please
my sister is no-one's

Lisa: okay.

Ace: what

Jia: what what?

Eli: ^

Ace: she is my future wife
duh?

Lisa: okay husband

Jia: they give me old
couple vibes.
grow up a little girl 😉🤭

Eli: no don't! keep
your distance

Ace: yeah.
Distance
before marriage

Jia: what about
after marriage...

Lisa: delete it from
your mind 😳

Ace: 😳

Eli: you guys need to
get some sleep

Jia: right
sleep well prince Ace.
don't dream about
Lisa too much

Ace: as if I was gonna

Lisa: good

Eli: no more dirty
thoughts about my
sister.
goodnight

Jia: that is so
straightforward 😶
and I guess that's
goodnight.

______________________________________

Lisa chuckled putting her phone down. "She's definitely my best friend" She yawned and was about to sleep before someone decided to call her.

She looked at the caller and it was Ace. She rolled her eyes picking it up.

"What?"

"Hello Lisa."

"My grandmother told me to tell you that..we are going shopping tomorrow."

Before she was about to say something or anything, he hanged up. "So rude!"

She let herself fall into the darkness.

To be continued..
.
.
.
What are the thoughts so far?