✨61✨

61: Just the beginning

"Hey brother. what happened? How are you feeling?"

Lisa was in a call with her brother.

"I'm fine..it's um.."

"What is it?"

"Lisa, I found footage of the king selling illegal drugs.."

Luke spoke from the other line of the call.

"What? I'm coming right now"

She ended the call and got out of bed. She eyed Ace's sleeping figure before going to Luke's apartment.

As soon as she entered, she asked for the footage. Luke gave her a USB flash drive and she connected it to her phone.

The video of king Drew of Werthon selling illegal drugs to someone else was not a sight she expected to witness.

"H-How..how can he be so cruel to his own son who looks up to him..prince Ace doesn't even know that his father is this evil.." Lisa huffed in disbelief and in shock.

"If we hand this in to the police.. they'll have no choice but to investigate the king..even if he is the king.. no-one can go against the citizens who stand by the truth.." Luke explained. "If we hand this..we might actually succeed in getting revenge"

He added. "But prince Ace-..yes let's hand this in to the police.." Lisa sighed.
.
.
.
"You're highness, please cooperate with us, you are being accused of selling illegal drugs." The police officers told and the king furrowed his eyebrows.

Ace, his mother and his grandmother were shocked. "Do you have a warrant?" Ace questioned.

"Yes. We have a warrant as well as proof. We are now going to search thus house for documents." The officer looked at the other members and they began searching. "Dad..is it really true?"

His father didn't reply making him believe that it was true that he sold illegal drugs.

Lisa came inside the house shortly, staring at the king. Ace recognised the act as her's and he dragged her into a room.

He pinned her to the wall, her hands above her head. "What?" She sneered. "You..you called the police right?" He asked in a low voice.

"Correct"

"Why are you doing this.. can't we just live together happily? This revenge thing..it doesn't suit you.." he said with concern.

"No, I am only doing what's right..he has to pay for his sins..and this is just the beginning.. you'll see and hear many more things your father did wrong" she escaped from his grip going out.

"We found the documents!" One man yelled from the study room. The king who was in the hallway, met eyes with Lisa who was slightly smiling.

"The guilt in your eyes whenever you look at me..it's still not too late..you can still apologize..you can still pay for your sins" Lisa told and the king scoffed.

"I'm not guilty! I don't even know what you're talking about!!" The king denied all his wrongdoings. "Okay fine..go rot in jail..when you come back..you will realise.."

The two went to the living room where the police men were. "I'm afraid to say.. you're under arrest your highness..you may consult an attorney"

The king, Drew glanced at Ace, his son before he left with the police.

Dad..why did you even sell illegal drugs..

Ace sighed in disbelief. "Mom..are you okay?" He asked Sierra, his mother. "He deserved it.. actually..he deserved much more than that."

Sierra hugged his arm making him wonder what made her say that.
.
.
.
Lisa coughed as she got out of bed, the sleeves of her sweater had red blood on it from her cough.

She quickly got out bed and went to take a shower, washing the clothes while she did so.

what does this mean..? should I tell Luke? I mean it would worry him..so should I not?

She ran her fingers through her hair.

To be continued..
.
.
.
Okay so I'm very tired and stressed..

Eid is just around the corner and I'm very excited for that.

Most of all, that means I would be busy all the time and the updates would be much slower..

Well, what do you think will happen to Lisa?