✨66✨

66: Eachother for entertainment

"That was fun!!" Lisa exclaimed as she was in the car with Ace. "Yep!" He booped her nose with a finger.

"Prince Ace . . ."

"Yes? What happened?" He raised an eyebrow. "Can we go see your brother? I really want to apologize" he didn't question any further but instead, drove her to the graveyard he was buried in.

Lisa walked to his gravestone with Ace by her side. She placed a bouquet of fresh flowers on it and stood up straight, smiling. Ace smiled as well before slipping his hand into her's intertwining their fingers.

"I'm sorry for doubting you for the one who made my mom die..it wasn't your fault..in fact, you were left with no choice. I'm really sorry.." her face was stained with tears, she coughed.

Ace patted her back before adding. "I hope you're proud of me.. I think I'll finally be happy, now that I have her with me..thank you and sorry for everything brother"
.
.
.
They waited for a mechanic to arrive because apparently, their car was damaged and wasn't working. Ace yawned for what happened to be the tenth time. "Suddenly being stranded in a place far from people doesn't sound bad if it's with you"

Ace randomly confessed. "Oh yeah? That sounds fun" she sarcastically said making him frown. "What? We'll have eachother for entertainment"

Their cheeks turned deep red a few seconds after he said that. "Well umm okay.." Lisa bit her lip trying to hold back a grin that he might find creepy, well at least in her view.

Turning around, Ace smiled brightly.

But he immediately turned around as he heard Lisa break into a coughing fit.

Her face paled and blood escaped from her mouth. Her shoulders shaking, she was out of strength and was about to fall before Ace grabbed her, kneeling down with her. "Lisa? Lisa..no please...don't leave me again..we were so happy..oh god.. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE..PLEASE..LISA.." Ace cried at the sight.

He immediately took out his phone calling the ambulance. Afte calling, he picked her up in a bridal style before walking in hope of finding someone who could help them.

"I-I don't.. know what's happening b-but..I don't want t-to lose you again.. crap- I don't want to go through that heck again..so keep your eyes open Lisa.. please..for me.." Ace begged Lisa who could barely breath let alone keep her eyes open.

Her neck was covered with her blood that reached to her gown. She smiled at him as he kept glancing at her while tears kept streaming down his face. His sobs made her feel miserable and helpless.

"I don't.. don't.. w-want t-to leave you.." she mumbled before feeling more pain adding to her lung. "sshh don't talk.. you're h-hurting.." he saw the ambulance coming in a distance.

"you're going to be okay.. we're going to be okay.." he convinced her and himself.
.
.
.
When Ace told his family and her family about what was happening, they came in a jiffy. A doctor who appeared to be doctor Steven, attended to Lisa shortly after informing Luke.

Luke came with a bandaged hand. "Wrong timing..god why did I have to get hurt in a surgery today?!...do you have any other lung transplant patient?" Luke tensed. "no..but does she have any other relatives?"

Doctor Steven asked and Luke gazed at Lisa before dashing out of the room. "Keep her safe till I come back" he told the doctor as he left.

He accidentally bumped into Ace who was confused of why the man was coming out of the room. It took him a minute to realise that he was Luke Wilson, Lisa's older brother. "Oh prince, you come with me..only you can let him out" he said dragging Ace with him.

"Can you drive? I got an injured hand"
They drove to the police station and the whole ride, Ace kept wondering why they were going there instead of tending to Lisa.

Then Ace received a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Lisa.. she's in very bad state.. please save her.."

Eli's voice cracked as he pleaded while peeking into the hospital room door Lisa was in.

To be continued..
.
.
.
Oh hi there 👀

You must be wondering why the heck am I so determined to kill Lisa..

Well I don't even know, but yeah, do you want her dead or not??