✨47✨

47: Move in

47: Move in.

"Listen to me, do you remember who you are?" He asked and she was confused. "Don't worry, you will get your memories back. Rest now." He told and she fell asleep.

As soon as her family came back, they noticed that she wasn't there and the hospital told her that she was getting showered for the burial.

Later, they switched her body with another body to make it look that she was buried. Luke, the head executive director of the hospital took her to his home.

_____________present_________________

"Had I not seen a picture of you, I would have never recognised you, my little sister. You've grown alot" He patted her hair smiling at his blood-related sister.

"Thank you for saving me and telling me about mom." She hugged him.

For the past three years, she couldn't walk properly because of her thigh and very recently, she got a surgery which helped her walk again.

When she first woke up, she couldn't remember anything. When she remembered, she spent her days miserably. Luke told her everything about their birth mother.

Ever since then, she was and is bent on getting revenge with the help of her brother, Luke.

She fell asleep on his shoulder and he placed her on the couch, pulling the blanket on her body.
.
.
.
"I'm really sorry Wendy..for what happened to you.." Ace apologized and Wendy huffed, taking a sip of her wine.

"Look, I'm happy that you found your happiness.. I'm just a side character but I don't want to give up on you- no..I won't give up on you." She stated and he sighed sitting down facing her.

"This doesn't suit you, you know?" He snatched the bottle of wine from her hand. "No, this is very much like me. I can't believe I was about to change, for you. I want to remain being myself and so, I will get you at all costs."

She added and left the room leaving him tired from everything. He reached over to his pocket and took out the promise ring which was Lisa's.

I'm really glad that you are safe..but..you don't seem to be the same you were..oh how do I bring back the old you..the one who smiled alot..

He bit his lip as he gawked at the ring on his ring finger. He had the ring on, which was from Wendy.
.
.
.
"What's all this commotion in the morning?!" The king questioned as he stepped out of his room with his newspapers.

"It's not a commotion, father-in-law, I'm moving back in." Lisa sarcastically beamed with a fake smile. "Dad what's wrong- Lisa?" Ace looked down unable to keep his head up.

Wendy and the rest of the family stood there, some of them were amused while the others frowned. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be upstairs in our shared room."

She patted Ace's shoulder and went, Wendy following her. Lisa let out a shaky breath already feeling the suffocation, not knowing Wendy was there.

She flinched as she turned around to see her smirking. "Hi, I'm Wendy Lee and you must be Lisa" she lent her trembling hand for her to shake.

"Ah, the princess. I'm really sorry for what happened to you..but hope we get along well." She shook her hand and felt how cold her hand was. Wendy took back her hand before twirling a strand of her dark hair with her fingers.

"I'm a bit fascinated. You don't match any of the descriptions Ace gave me.. you're the opposite." She raised an eyebrow and Lisa chuckled bitterly.

"Could you please leave? I need to rest"
.
.
.
She jolted up to a shattered glass sound and she checked to see Ace there with a bleeding hand. She quickly got up and limped towards him, feeling alot of pain in her thigh.

"you got hurt! Let me see.." she took out the first aid box and started treating his bleeding hand.

Ace was looking deep into her beautiful angel like facial features when he didn't even realize that he was staring at her. He was simply admiring her beauty.

"I'm sorry..I'll tell the maid to clean this up..you go back to sleep." Ace took his now treated hand.

His attention gaped at the bandage on her thigh as she was now wearing a pair of shorts. She quickly covered it with a pillow, cursing mentally.

"W-What happened?"

To be continued..