✨19✨

19: He likes her

19: He likes her.

The details were taking away his attention.

"I'll buy this!" He spoke as he pointed at the necklace. The old man chuckled handing him the necklace. "Your highness, I must say, you love her very deeply. Don't ever let her go. I'm sure she will love you just as much as you do. Take care of her okay?"

Ace blushed hard at his words. "I-I will" He admitted but he wasn't sure if that was a lie or not. Ace put the necklace in his pocket.

He waved a bye at the old man and walked to Lisa and sat next to her on a folding chair. "What took you so long"

She questioned. "Was looking at something" he nervously laughed. "Tch" she rolled her eyes. "Don't tch me.. that's my thing!" He said and they looked at the freely flying bird.

~A day later~

It was night time and Lisa was rocking her head to the music that was being played on the television. She swayed her hips and danced while sweeping the floor with a broom.

She singed along to the lyrics of the song. All of this hinted that she has now fully recovered from the kidnapping incident.

Ace went out to party and Lisa didn't care. He was out for about two hours now, leaving the apartment for Lisa to be all by herself.

She would lie if she said that she wasn't worried about him. It's almost getting really late.

Lisa sighed falling onto the gigantic couch as she finished with the cleaning. She turned the volume of the television low, when she heard her phone ring.

"Yes?"

"Sorry to disturb you but..prince Ace..he has to be taken home"

"Where is he?"

"He can't umm..come to the phone right now."

"Where are you calling from?"

"Perry's Bar."

"I'll be right there!"

She hanged up the call, scoffing.

A bar?! Seriously?! Just how much did he drink!!!

She went into the room and grabbed her long peach coloured cardigan. She also grabbed the keys and her phone.

Ace had took the car so it was obvious that she had to walk her way there. Luckily, the bar wasn't so far away.

She was blinded by the disco lights as soon as she entered. The high volumes music was going to rip her ears apart one day. Despite all that, there wasn't a single person in there.

Her eyes scanned the whole place until it landed on Ace. She walked to him in a fast pace and held his collar.

"Thank you mister, I'll take it from here" Lisa smiled before dragging Ace away with her.

"Yah! Snap out it!" Lisa scolded him as they went to his car. He reluctantly shook his head as he didn't want to get into the car. Or that's why she thought he was adamant. "What are you so afraid of?!" She sarcastically said.

"You" he whispered grabbing her attention. "What?"

"You.." he said in a much more louder voice. He suddenly towered her against the car.

"I'm sCarEd of hoW I feel for you..tHese feelings..I Don't knOw wHat to calL thEm and it frEAking hurts." Her heart was beating so rapidly that she felt like it was about to come out of her chest.

He abruptly pulled her into his embrace, engulfing her warmth. She was left still on her position. Her lips pulled upright and she hugged him back.

I thInK I likE yOu, LiSa..

He thought as he smiled.
.
.
.
She drove him back to the hotel and pushed him on to the bed. She took his leather jacket and tossed it onto the chair.

He grabbed the collar of her cardigan and pulled her closer to him. Her breath hitting his face he felt sugar rushed.

Lisa held his hands and put it on the bed, pulling the blanket on to him. She ruffled through his hair. "Sleep well prince Ace."

She left to the living room and sat down on the couch to watch TV.

After a hour or two, she yawned from the drowsiness. Her head fell back on the couch as she laid down to sleep. Slowly she slipped to her dreamland.

It was midnight and Ace came out of the room with a tear stained face. Quiet sobs were escaping his mouth.

He wiped his face and sat down on the couch next to her sleeping form.

To be continued..

What do you think he's going to do? 👉👈