✨39✨

39: Love you

39: Love you.

He ignored the annoying alarm ring, his face wet from all the tears, nose and eyes red. He had been unconscious for a whole day. Sierra, Ace's mother came inside and handed him the document and some other thing.

"C-Carter Joe told me to give you this.." she tried sounding as bright as possible but failed miserably. As soon as she kept the things on the bed, she left the room.

He blinked away the tears and took the things in his hand. The first thing was the ring, the promise ring he gave her. His fingers brushed it's diamond and he exhaled. The next thing was the end of contract papers which was like a divorce.

His eyes lowered to her signature and he then placed the document file on the bed. He noticed a package that was in a beige coloured wrapping paper. The package had his name on it and he carefully opened it.

It had a book in it, like some sort of diary. He opened to the first page.
______________________________________

Day 01 of December

Dear prince Ace,

Today counts as our 7th month together..Happy seventh month anniversary my royal prince..

I heard something..I saw something that maybe I shouldn't have. I'm sorry that I was eavesdropping on father-in-law and your conversation..

But when you said to father-in-law that you will leave me on this very date next month..it kinda broke my heart..

Day 02 of December

But it's okay, I know you won't leave me. Even though father-in-law knows about our contract marriage now, he didn't get mad at me. I wondered why and then I saw you taking all the blame.

I'm really sorry that you have to go through all that.

Anyways, don't worry about me..I won't cry. I'm not crying.

Day 03 of December

I'm fine..I'll be fine. But how are you? I hope you're doing well. I love your smile, it's so cute. Now, this is that time where you would tell me that you're not cute but hot.

You're my handsome prince. Both cute and umm..hot. Did you know..when you stay by my side, I feel safe.

We just got home from a date and it was so fun. I had a great time with you.

Day 04 of December

I'm looking at you sleeping right now. It's late I know, and I think you would wonder why I was staring at you like a creep.

You look so unreal. But in a good way kay? I'm going out with Jia and Riley tomorrow. I'm so lucky to have so many people to love me.. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve all this.

I'm so pathetic..sorry..I'm no match for you..you might end up leaving me for real..

Day 05 of December

Riley and Jia are the funniest people I swear to god. That doesn't mean you aren't funny.

Unless you weren't even trying to be funny. Do I make sense? I'm malfunctioning now..

Anyways, you've been getting alot of nightmares again.. is something wrong? You also talk less these days..or is it just me who's overthinking.

Whatever you're going through, just know that I love you so much baby.

Day 08 of December

I haven't wrote anything the past two or three days. But does that matter? Right now you're doing homework and you look so charming even in a simple hoodie and sweat pants.

When we first confessed, you were so clingy and now you barely talk to me. It's okay though. You being here is more than enough for me.

Day 15 of December

It's been days huh. I'm just extremely tired. I might not be able to write as much as I used to.

I spent yesterday at Jia's place because she invited me for a sleepover which I told you. You only hummed a yes and I was expecting more honestly. At least I hugged you even though you didn't..

You're so warm and comfy just like a pillow. My human sized pillow..I love you so much.

Day 20 of December

Heyy..it's getting closer to January. The month you told your father that you will leave me. My heart keeps beating fast every time I think about it.

You won't leave me..right? You promised that you won't..

I look like crap because I cried. But it's nothing serious don't worry..

Day 31 of December

Tomorrow is 1st of January..

If you already left me by the time you read this..it's okay, you were hurt too many times because of me anyways. Sorry for being a burden to you. I will always love you, my royal prince..

...
______________________________________

Bringing the book to his chest, he cried more than ever.

To be continued..