✨11✨

11:  Late night tragedies

11: Late night tragedies.

"No worries. Anyways, what homework are you doing?" Lisa asked as she sat down on the couch next to him. Their arms were touching and that revealed the distance between them.

Ace cleared his throat and Lisa instantly backed away. "Sorry" she mumbled. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I should but I am not." She grinned foolishly. "Don't forget that we have a party tomorrow night."

"Yeah yeah" she jumped on to the bed and Ace gave her a weird look. "You want to sleep on the bed?But I am a little freaky after I sleep. I mean we could create a bridge of pillows between us." Lisa suggested as it had been bugging her.

"Sure." He didn't mind nor did she. He closed his laptop and got onto the bed next to her while she created the wall between them. "Goodnight prince Ace" she faced her back to him. "Goodnight princess." she smiled.
.
.
.
Lisa woke up in the middle of the night as she heard Ace's muffled voice. He was having a nightmare.

Lisa slightly shook his arm to wake him up but tears fell from his closed eyes. "Ace- it's okay- it's all just a bad dream hm.." she tugged on his arm making him open his eyes.

He sat straight on the bed and let his head lean on to the head rest. Cold sweat dripping from his forehead as silent pants escaped from his mouth.

Why does it keep happening?! I can't sleep I feel like I'm dying. When can I be normal again?...

He thought as he clenched his hand.

She reluctantly put her hand over his hand slightly squeezing it. "Are you okay" she asked worryingly. "I-I.." he bit his lip to avoid crying and he blinked to lose the tears in his eyes.

She noticed this and pulled him to hug him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he let out a shaky sigh. "Don't keep it in..let it all out.." she whispered silently and he broke out into sobs.

His hands were shaking as he hugged her back crying onto her shoulders. She rubbed circles on his back to comfort him.

He wiped his tears as he sniffled. He let go of her and she did the same. "C-Can y-you..hold me?" He stuttered.

Lisa nodded as she told him to lay down. She pulled the blanket over, tucking him in and she did the same. She then played with his hair until they fell asleep.

Needless to say, he finally felt like he got a good sleep. He felt warm unlike before.

The sun rose in a short amount of time. The light's ray was falling onto his face. A groan escaped his lips as he laid on his stomach. He turned his head to face her face.

Her soft snores were heard. He remembered last night and his cheeks burned in embarrassment.

She moved a little and unknowingly, her arm made it's way over to his torso. His breathing hitched as he saw how close her face was to his.

His heart was pounding and his face became redder.

Lisa flinched at the sound of the alarm and she rubbed her eyes waking up. She noticed her arm that was wrapped around his torso so she took it back.

Ace sat up straight on the bed. "T-thanks for..last night..just forgot it what happened though.." he nervously spoke as she just smiled.

Her smile was beautiful in his eyes. "All is well" she giggled going into the bathroom.

It took him a moment to realise that she sneakily went to use the bathroom first. "YAH! Not fair!" Ace shouted as he remembered how Lisa is takes the longest showers.

He smiled by himself while scratching the back of his neck.

She isn't that bad. What- no this is definitely not me right now!

He punched the bed.
.
.
.
After college, Lisa showered and changed into some comfy clothes. A plain white t-shirt with black sweat pants. Ace did the same but he wore a white hoodie with grey sweat pants.

"We are kinda matchin" Lisa bluntly said as Ace was drying his hair. "Who cares." Ace replied.

"My sweethearts..let's go eat" grandmother Emma knocked on the door. Lisa opened the door and headed out with Emma.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating. "So..when are you getting babies?"

To be continued..