✨29✨

29: Life is hard

29: Life is hard.

The rest of the day was spent by them ignoring eachother. Lisa went to Jia's apartment for the night and Ace was left alone until Sierra, his mother knocked on the door.

"It seemed that you and Lisa were avoiding eachother. Honey, what's wrong?" She sweetly asked as she sat down next to him on the bed. "I don't want to talk about it" Ace blankly said. "why do you not want to talk about it..you both clearly love eachother, why would you push her away? Love isn't something that can be controlled"

His mother patted his hair as he let his head fall onto her lap. "I don't love her" he rejected his own feelings with a frown on his face. "You can keep telling yourself that but you can't convince your heart. Lisa is a sweet child. She's going to love you alot and I know you wouldn't want to let her go from your life."

"You should go apologize to her tomorrow when you bring her back okay?"

"She took care of you all alone when you were sick.."

"You deserve her and she deserves you" she gently stroked his hair, her eyes filled with tears. "How do you think it would be..when it didn't happen back then.." he randomly asked looking at the wall. "Different..things would be different. But what happened back then wasn't your fault. It never was."

A tear fell from his eye. Sierra started humming a song that was known to be the song he heard when he was a baby. He sniffled as he was beginning to fall asleep.
.
.
.
Grabbing his coat, he went downstairs. "Where are you going, at least eat breakfast" Granny Emma questioned. "sorry granny. I have to see her" he said in a rush.

"Why are you still waiting? Go! Bring her back honey" Sierra smiled. Ace nodded his head before running to the door. He saw Arthur coming in and so he stopped him. "Give me the car keys" he told and Arthur gave him the keys. Once he left, Arthur let out a chuckle.

He drove safely but in a hurry. He was dying to see her. This feeling was definitely not familiar, but he wanted to let her in. He realised how much he missed her when she wasn't around, be it a minute.

He anxiously bit his lip as he parked the car near Jia's apartment. He ran to the elevator but it occupied, not wanting to waste time, he ran up the staircase to the third floor.

He rang the doorbell as his heart was beating faster every minute. Jia opened the door. "O-Oh? Prince Ace-"

"Lisa..where is Lisa?" Jia noticed that he was panting. "She left a while ago. She would still be around the area though-" not letting her finish the sentence he ran to the elevator and he was lucky this time.

He waiting for the elevator to open and once it did, he went outside. He wandered around the area until he finally saw her and she saw him.

She was sitting on a chair enjoying the peaceful place which was a store she used to go when she was a child.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, and his were already teary. Standing up, she started walking away to a distance leaving him frozen.

He walked to her in a fast pace and stopped her by gripping her wrist. He back hugged her as she tried to get out of his grasp.

It started raining heavily and she silently cried, the rain blending in with her tears. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, melting her heart.

He let go of her once he sincerely apologized. "no..I'm sorry..why was I trying to meddle.. into your..matters.. I'm stupid I'm so sensitive..and it is annoying..," she cried.

She took a gulp before continuing. "don't worry..I won't get into your matters ..anymore.. I'll stay q-quiet for the rest of this c-contract marriage.." she broke into loud sobs as she started walking again. "don't leave me alone! I want to let you in.."

He shouted sick and tired of his own actions. "I'm nothing but a burden..so..don't let me in..no matter what.." she replied.

"You are my burden..and so I'm your burden..Lisa..I hate that I started feeling this way for you..so don't leave me.."

To be continued..
.
.
.
Alot of drama happening over here- 👀

Be honest though..do you hate Lisa?