✨04✨

04: To meet him

04: To meet him.

Lisa's mind travelled to the flashback of the two Princes who came to college the day.

She thought the prince she would have to marry would be the one who asked for a seat beside her.

He is sweet and not arrogant at all. But the other dude called me a peasant . Like seriously?!

But who would tell her it's actually the other prince.

Lisa looked at her mom and dad. "If I'm being honest..I don't believe in marriage.."

"Please mend his heart.." Emma, the former queen politely asked. "Fine..but I want to meet the prince I'm marrying." Lisa sighed as she let the kind side of her take over.

"Thank you. I'll set up a time and date for you two to meet and tell your parents...the marriage is next week." Eli and Lisa was freaking out but decided to stay calm. "O-okay" Lisa stuttered.

The former queen told her secretary to get the car and with that, she left. "ISN'T SHE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS?! NO! I DON'T APPROVE!" Eli shouted.

"Can you shut up." Lisa annoyingly said. "Eli, your sister gave her word and that's what matters. Lisa, you better not go against your words because she's highly respected."

Mrs James warned but her face remained panicked. "I can't believe she is getting married" Mr James patted her head.

Lisa went inside her room and just threw herself on the bed burying her face in the pillow. She screamed but her scream was muffled by the pillow.

"She's probably having a seizure right now." Eli from the other side of the room told his parents. "But me being calm about this doesn't mean that I think prince is the best guy out there for my sister." Eli flipped to his overprotective side.

"I could tell." Their parents said in unison.
.
.
.
The cold air hit Ace as he was sitting in the park, waiting for his future wife. His bodyguards were also tired because Lisa was taking too much time to come. He glanced at his watch as the time was going fast but slow at the same time.

His irritated eyes searched the whole park to see the girl. She wasn't there yet. "How much longer" Ace whined.

"Her majesty said that she will surely come." Arthur, Emma's secretary replied.

Apparently Lisa had to convince her brother for the approval of marriage. Eli is overprotective but annoying. So it was almost impossible for him to come around. This was a day after the marriage proposal.

Lisa frowned as she realised that the prince she was going to marry was the one who called her a peasant. She walked up to him and faced him.

"YOU! Lisa... YOU'RE LISA JONES! the one I'm going to marry?!" Ace stood up with an irritated mind. "WELL, I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SUCH A PRINCE LIKE YOU!"

"Stop yelling! Do you think I would marry you?" Ace growled with anger in his eyes.

"Shut up! So what if you're the prince? Who gave you the right to judge me?!" Sadness took over Lisa's mind as she was getting insecure. She gripped the collar of his shirt pulling him close to her.

"I wasn't the one who was proposing the marriage. The proposal was from your side. Get your act together and behave like a real prince!" She whispered to him not loud enough for anyone else to hear but him.

She pushed him back and turned to leave. He hesitantly grasped her wrist. Lisa glared at him and he quickly let go. "Wait..how about a contract marriage? I don't want to upset my grandmother." He suggested.

"Fine! But only because I also agreed to her. I don't want to break my word to the former queen" He rolled his eyes slightly chuckling.

This time, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him before whispering. "Tomorrow, same place same time, I'll bring the contract..and I'll come alone. You better not make me wait" His whisper sent shivers down her spine.

She blinked in surprise and saw that the prince and his bodyguards were already close to the cars they arrived in. She pressed her lips in a thin line and started walking as well.

"Pfft- I wasn't late! You were early!" She yelled looking back at his direction and Ace just simply waved with his back facing her as he walked.

To be continued..
.
.
.
How you doin?