Sleepover at Sakura's

Chapter 5

After the dance the little group left in Jeff’s limo, which is really the Uchiha’s limo but whatever, talking and enjoying themselves, once in a while they would ask me questions about Military school, and for some unknown reason Kibbles wouldn’t make eye contact with me.

"Kibbles, you alright?" I asked placing a hand on his now tense shoulder, my face held a curious expression while his held a blush that I couldn’t see.

"y-yea I’m fine" he said, I shrugged and removed my hand from his shoulder.

"Alright" I said. We arrived at a semi-large house, well that is compared to the Uchiha mansion,

"Jeff, can you go home and grab me my PJs please?" I asked Jeff while everyone went inside.

"Sure miss Akira" he said and went home.

I went inside as she was assigning rooms, "alright the guys will be in the guest room and the girls will be with me in my room, ok?" sakura asked, everyone nodded and went up to change. I went over and sat on the couch. Everyone soon came down and Jeff arrived, so I went to go change.
I came down and everyone stared.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Kawaii!" sakura said and glomped me.

"Sakura, I can’t...breathe" I said and she let go, by that time everyone snapped out of their trances.

"So what do we do first?" Temari asked.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Ino yelled/suggested. Everyone agreed, well not everyone, and we started the game.

"Akira-chan go first since you just came" sakura said.

"Sure, Naruto truth or dare?" I asked naruto.

"DARE!" he answered confidently.

"Alright, I dare you to....make out with Hinata for a minute" I said smiling at the blushing Hinata. Unfortunately Hinata fainted during the kiss, poor Hina-chan.

~*~

That soon got boring and we decided to watch a (scary) movie, Saw IV. I had Sasuke to my left and Kiba to my right. I laughed at most of the things, but one {pick}, I clung to Kiba as pure instinct, and hid my face in his arm. Well it wasn’t my fault, even the guys were scared, the girls screamed and much more, which, might I say woke up Shikamaru.

~*~

((Kiba))

I felt something to me after a scary scene in the movie. I looked to my left and saw Akira clinging to my arm hiding her face, I blushed a light pink. The scene passed and she looked back at the screen, I didn’t want her to let go but she did anyway seeing as she can’t hear my thoughts.

She yawned and rested on my shoulder, I stared at her sleeping figure, well more like face. I shifted and she snuggled up to me, I blushed again, then the movie ended. The lights came on and they all noticed Akira sleeping on my shoulder, I carried her and put her on the couch so she can sleep peacefully.

I kept glancing at her every once in a while. Everyone was doing random things like playing cards, DDR, and some other stuff. I glanced at the couch and saw Akira wasn’t there. I searched the room with my eyes but still didn’t find her; suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" they said, I peeled their hand from my eyes and looked back to see Akira.

"Aww you’re no fun" she said pouting, I smiled.