Kairi and Daisuke

Chapter 32

~*~

((???))

I sighed as I stepped into the premises of my new school; I was dressed in a faded pink fitted shirt, with Kutie in the front, a pink plaid mini skirt, with baby pink high socks, white flats, and a matching white hair band holding my long brown hair.

I looked like a sexy good girl in pink!

My favorite color by the way. I entered the huge building, and went to the office to get my schedule.

After I did all that, with my brother, I went to start the search for my locker.

I found it pretty easily, and made sure I remembered where it was since I didn’t bring anything.

Just then I heard people whispering, “She’s back!!” Some random person said

Who’s back?

I turned around and saw a group of I think 8 people, walking down the hall while people parted for them.

I bet they’re the snobs of the school.

But I gotta admit the guys are hott.

There were 4 boys and 4 girls, a Blondie, with 4 pigtails.

A girl with purple hair, that looked mega shy.

A brown haired girl holding hands with a (hot) black haired boy, I was soo jealous.

And last a black haired girl, wearing pigtails in her hair, people called her Akira-sama.

She must be the leader then. “Hmm, it seems like we have a new kid in our halls” I heard from behind me, I turned to see a girl with pink hair! I like pink and all but I could never want pink hair!

“Who’re you?” I asked rudely, she huffed.

“Haruno Sakura, most popular girl in the school” she said proudly sticking her nose up.

I looked at Akira and then her, and did it again.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She got an anime vein, “yes! I am sure!” she screamed in my face spitting in the process.

I soo don’t like this school.

“sakura, leave the poor girl alone, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to see your ugly pink hair first thing in the morning” A calm voice said while I wiped my face.

“Back off, Uchiha!” Sakura said with a deadly tone, I flinched back; nobody in my old school had such voices.

“No need to sound to mean sakura” Akira said not even fazed by sakura’s deadly tone.

“And besides Akira, where have you been, we missed you” sakura said making her name sound worse than it is, with a sickly ‘friendly’ voice.

Akira raised an eyebrow.

She was wearing gray faded skinny jeans, gray tank top, with a gray faded jacket that ended right below her chest, and some gray high tops.

“Sure doesn’t sound like it” she said calmly once again.

“What’s up now?” the brown haired girl asked as she threw an over Akira’s shoulders.

“nothing Eiko” Akira said and sighed, glancing at me once again, and in that little moment I noticed how black Akira’s eyes were.

They were terrifying.

((Akira))

I walked away from Sakura and the new kid, who for some reason looked frightened, sakura wasn’t scary at all, it was pathetic how she thought she could scare people out of the hallway, without a doubt completely and utterly pathetic.