Fashion Show

Chapter 52

~*~

(O.O)

That’s how my face looked.

Yea, pitiful right, I thought so.

You woulda thought someone like me woulda had a smart comeback, or something, but here I was, speechless.

I am so pathetic.

I sighed, finally out of my shocked state, “do I have to?” I asked unsure.

“Tou zen! Desu~ (of course) you don’t think I would do this all by myself, did you?” she asked winking, that was such a rhetorical question.

“Well… Kinda?” It sounded more like a question though.

“Well I wouldn’t, you’re my best friend and best friends stick together!” she said grinning. I smiled and nodded.

“Fine, I’ll do the fashion show with you”

She grinned and squealed, “Yay!!”

~*~

“Study hall is soo boring…” Eiko said with a sigh.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a book; the same book we were reading in English class today.

“Akira, what are you doing?” I heard Kiba ask, he gave me a weird look

“Reading, what does it look like?” I said in an obvious tone.

-_- “Just because you don’t see me reading doesn’t mean I don’t, I simply never find a good enough book” I said going back to my book.

“And that one’s good enough?” I rolled my eyes and ignored the question.

“Don’t you want any nachos?” this came from Eiko.

“I don’t like the cheese” I stated.

“Then why’d you make it?” she asked giving me a weird look.

“Cause you wanted it” I said shaking my head; I had clearly said I didn’t want any in cooking class.

“Good Afternoon teachers and students, it’s time for our afternoon announcements. First, don’t forget about the Fashion show in the cafeteria tonight. And also as a reminder that tomorrow is opposite day, I wanna see good costumes, and lastly the grade with the most points for spirit week are our beloved seniors! Sophomores coming in second and juniors in third, show some KHS spirit! Let’s go ahead and dismiss our first place seniors! Have a wonderful day!” echoed Tsunade-sama from the intercom.

“What did she mean by we’re in third?”

the group sighed simultaneously, “well, you see, depending on how many students participate in spirit week that’s how many points each grade gets, and the grade with the most points by the end of the week will get to go ice skating, on Saturday” Sasuke explained, while the rest just nodded along.

“But, seeing as us guys don’t want to dress up for opposite day, I don’t think we’ll win this year” I leaned back in my chair, deep in thought.

“You guys have to dress up as girls’ right?” I asked, they looked at each other curiously but nodded nonetheless.

“Ahh, but I'm guessing that they didn’t specify what kind of girl, am I right?” they nodded again.

“Well, I have a way to boost us up, but we don’t have much time” I said and glanced around the room of bored looking people.

I whistled loudly to get the class’s attention, “alright, now I'm sure all you heard that we’re in third place, and you all want to lead right?” the class nodded, looking curious at my sudden question.

“Well then, I have a proposal; bring as many juniors over to my house after the fashion show, and don’t worry guys, you won’t be wearing tutus” I said just as Tsunade-sama dismissed us.

~*~

“Bring out all my Kute-Kasuals and Kool-Kasuals, all except the ones with skirts or dresses…great! Thanx a bunch Rose! Ok, bye” I hung up and walked to where Eiko was waiting for me with the rest of the dance team.

“Let’s go” I said as the curtains came up and we were exposed to the large audience.

The music played in the background as we danced our routine, about ¼ into the routine I spotted

Kiba watching me, his eyes were intense, and he wasn’t smiling.

I looked at him curiously, but shook it off when he looked away.

Weird.

About half way through our performance, two of the girls walk to the split runways and showed off their pajamas, while a person described what they were wearing.

I smirked as they came back, being replaced by another set of girls’, and went backstage.

This went on for a while before it was just me and Eiko on stage, by then the song was almost over.

We split up and went to the different runways; I took the left one while she took the right.

When I got the end, I took off my robe and posed, flipping my robe behind my back, with my right hand on my hips. “And here is Uchiha Akira rocking a soft silk off white, and soft brown nightgown, resting at about mid-thigh, she wears comfy-looking fluffy bed slippers” the announcer person says as I twirled and walked back along with a grinning Eiko. I slipped my robe back on just as we entered backstage.

“That was fun, wasn’t it?!” Eiko asked bouncing around everywhere.

I smiled and nodded.

Then I remembered Kiba’s face, just staring at me, almost like he was mad.

Why would he be mad though?