I can be a real bitch

Chapter 10

~*~

((A few hours later))

I groaned and sat up and a mega headache overwhelmed me.

"Oh you’re up, here take this" a woman with short black hair and white nurses outfit hands me a white pill from a Tylenol bottle, and some water.

"Uh thanx, by the way how did I get here, I remember passing out in the hall way" I said washing down the pill with the water she gave me.

"Kiba was nice enough to bring you here" she said.

"Oh, how long was I out?" I asked laying back down.

"A few hours" she said.

"Oh" I said quietly. "When can I leave?" I asked.

"Anytime dear" she said.

I heard a light snoring and looked to my side, Kiba was lightly snoring by my side, he must've stayed to skip classes. I got off the bed feeling a lot better than the last time I got up and lightly shook him awake.

"Akira! Are you ok?!" he asks darting off the chair; luckily his head missed mine by about an inch.

"Watch it you almost hit my head!" I said and turned around and walked out of the nurse’s office with him following closely behind.

"I still never got to talk to you" he says and starts walking by me.

"What did I say last time, as long as you dating Natsumi, she not gonna let us talk, she'll think I want you to cheat on her, believe me I know how the female mind works" I said and kept walking.

"You don’t know how much I missed you though" he says and stands in front of me.

"Will you let me go to class please?" I asked sighing.

"Oh she didn’t learn her lesson last time, well then I’ll make sure you learn it this time" said Natsumi's super high-pitched voice.

I swear this is getting really annoying.

She tackled me and started pulling my hair and scratching my face, making me bleed. She smirked obviously proud of herself for what she’d done. I grabbed both her hands and twisted them, the same way I’d done before.

She started whimpering,

Hn, Pathetic. "Hmm let’s see how should I punish you?" I pondered with myself while feeling where she scratched me.

I felt a hand pull on my free hand, "let her go Akira" I heard Kiba voice say.

"oh I see, when she’s practically ripping my head off you don’t say or do anything, but then when I decide to do something about it you just have to tell me to stop" I said, she was wiggling trying to get me to let go.

"well she’s my girlfriend" he said.

I nodded, anybody looking would know that I was pissed "ok" I said and threw her to him; he bent down to tend to her. "but, if she thinks she can 'teach me a lesson' again, I guarantee you, she'll want to change school, or better yet get home-schooled, and if you think I can’t do it, just try me" I said and walked to class, I could hear the quiet sobs coming from Natsumi.

What a day, I let a solemn sigh, what a day.

~*~

((Kiba))

Natsumi was crying quietly in my arms after what Akira said.

"y-you have*sniff*to do something about her, keep her away from me!" Natsumi says gripping my shirt like her life depended on it. I pulled her up and took her to class.