Tutoring & Much more

Chapter 17

~*~

"Ne ne Aki-chan, Tsunade no baa-chan said I should find someone to tutor me since I’m doing badly in my classes, do you think you could tutor me?" Naruto asked, we were currently walking to my 6th period class, they always walked me to class, I told them they didn’t have to but they insisted, even Shika, which surprised me the most. Although, he didn’t really insist, he just kinda followed.

"Sure Nori" I said and he grinned grabbing me a tight hug. "Nori, let go!" I said choking yet laughing at the same time.

He let go and we came to my class. "Kibbles do you need tutoring too?" I ask looking at him, making it sound like he’s stupid.

He looked away, I chuckled. "Maybe" he said quietly.

"Here how bout I’ll take naruto and you take Kiba" Eiko said to me, popping up beside me. Where did she come from?!

"Where did you come from?!" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"I was here the whole time" she said.

"Seriously?!" I asked wide-eyed.

They all sweatdropped.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" they said simultaneously.

"Whatever" I shrugged and entered class, Eiko entered too.

"You’re in this class too?" I ask.

"Yep, changed my schedule" she said.

"Nice, you can come in my station" I said, and walked to the 5th station with her following. The teacher introduced her to the class like she was new; nobody really listens to the intros they just ask later.

~After School~

"Hey" said a voice; I turned around to see Daichi glaring at Kiba, who looked confused.

I got off Kiba’s back and he looked between me and Daichi.

"I’ll see you later?" I asked Kiba, he hesitantly walked away with the group, but I didn’t notice Eiko take a picture of something and walk away grinning.

"So who were they?" he asked.

"If you know me you should know them" I said.

“I ordered a limo for us" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Not needed" I said simply, he looked taken back.

"Why not?!" he asked.

"I already have a driver with a limo, for free" I said and sighed. He stared at me wide-eyed.

"Now if you don’t mind I must leave, I have to tutor someone today" I said and walked away leaving him staring and wondering how he was going to cancel the limo ride. I met up with the group at Sasuke’s jet black sports car convertible.

"Hey guys" I said waving.

"Who was that?" everyone asked.

"O-Kay then, first of all, why do you all care?" I ask back.

They looked at each other. "We just do" they said.

"I can understand Sasuke, but why do you all care? I need an answer" I said leaning on Sasuke’s car.

"You’re our friend, that’s why we care" Shika said and they nodded.

My eyes softened and I smiled. "Thanx guys" I said.

"No prob." they said, dropping the first question they asked.

Mission accomplished.

“hey we still haven’t seen your car yet" Kiba said.

"Oh yea" I said and led them to my black Lamborghini.

"Nice" Kiba and naruto said grinning. I also grinned and sat in the driver’s seat.

"Who wants a ride?" I asked; Naruto hopped in the passenger seat.

~Uchiha Mansion~

"Ugh! Wrong again!" I said showing him (again!) how to solve the problem, and after many tries he finally got it. I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally!

"Alright! Now do the rest like that" I said and fell backwards on my bed.

You would think an honors student would have no troubles tutoring but nope! Not even close. We’ve been at it for hours, sure we've took a few breaks but still, I thought it would be easy to tutor Kiba but boy was I wrong.

"Done!" he exclaimed; tell me I fell asleep! I sat up immediately.

My eye twitched, I checked the time for the third time. 5mins. you have got to be effing kidding me?!

"Lemme see" I said. He handed me the paper and I checked it, my eye twitched again. Wow he is smart; he just has to know what to do. I smiled and hugged him, he looked confused.

"They’re all right" I explained, he grinned jumped on my bed, falling asleep in no time. Aww he looks so peaceful. I smiled and silently crept out of the room.

I went downstairs to see naruto asleep and Eiko and Sasuke making out, my eyes widened and I took a quick picture and ran upstairs grinning like a maniac.

Perfect.

((Eiko))

I stared at the sleeping naruto.

Must’ve been bored.

"Hey, you done tutoring" Sasuke asked.

"Huh? Oh he’s asleep so, I guess" I said looking at him.

I got up and went to the kitchen without getting lost this time!

After getting some water I walked back to the living room to find Sasuke on the couch watching TV; I sat by him and took a sip of my water.

"Eiko?" Sasuke asked.

"Huh?" I answered turning to look at him.

"Uh...would you...?"

I smirked, "is Sasuke Uchiha nervous?! Omg KutiePY would love to hear this" he glared at me, I smiled nervously.

How does Akira not get nervous with that she just laughs!

"Whatever do you want to go to the dance with me?" he asked, my eyes widened for a second.

"Why should I?" I asked; he looked surprised, because normally every girl would say yes in a second.

"Why should you?" he asked and looked in thought, I laughed and he looked at me.

"Sure I’ll go with you, I was just wondering if you wanted someone to save you from all the rabid fangirls" I said grinning. He playfully shoved me making me fall off the couch and spill the water all over myself.

"Cold" I muttered. He quickly helped me up, but too hard and I ran into his (hard) chest.

He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight, and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

I looked up and stared at his (captivating) black eyes, we both slowly leaned in and finally our lips touched, he pressed harder moving his arms to my waist, my arms went up his chest and around his neck, he slid his wet tongue across my bottom lip, I gladly opened my mouth for him to enter and moved my hands to his surprisingly soft hair, tangling my fingers in it. His tongue explored everywhere in my mouth rubbing against my tongue every once in a while thus making me slightly shiver.

We pulled away for air slightly panting staying in the same position.

"Eiko how’s naruto do--" I heard from the stairs, we quickly let go of each other looking at a smirking Akira. "Okay then, I’ll leave you two alone" she said winking and ran up the stairs, "oh and by the way, Eiko, if you had green hair you’d look like a strawberry" she said laughing. I glared at her retreating back still blushing hard and avoided eye contact with Sasuke.