Sasuke's twin sister

Sigh.

I’m finally out of that all girls’ school, and with my two brothers, Sasuke and Itachi, Sasuke’s my older twin by a few minutes and Itachi is older than me by years. I was walking around in the hall looking for my class when I spotted a group of guys, about 4 of ‘em, they were talking amongst themselves, and I noticed Sasuke was part of them.

I snuck up behind them, creeping silently, making me feel like a stalker, which is not very pleasant by the way, “BOO!!!” They jumped and spun around to face me, Sasuke glared at me, but I was too busy laughing to notice.

“You shoulda seen your face!” I said imitating Sasuke. He glared at me with sharingan, I opened an eye, peeking at him, and laughed harder. The others started laughing too, nut like the slow person I was I had no idea why. 

((Kiba))

“I wonder if the new kid's a girl, if she is, I hope she’s hot” Naruto said.

“Even if he/she is they always end up being one of my fangirls” Sasuke says.

“True, but you’re not the only one with fangirls” I said.

“BOO!!!” I jumped, not expecting the sudden sound and turned around to see a girl laughing her ass off, Sasuke was glaring but apparently she didn’t notice.

“You shoulda seen your face!” she teased, and did a hilarious imitation of Sasuke’s face. Naruto started laughing, then Shikamaru chuckled, I laughed too, by now Sasuke was now glaring at her with sharingan, and if knew one thing it was not to get Sasuke angry, wait that didn’t sound right, anyway, basically don’t make him show sharingan, although he kinda shows it off at times. She peeked up at him and only laughed harder, now I was confused, the only other person that laughed at his sharingan was Itachi, Sasuke’s older brother. We stopped laughing a few minutes later, with Sasuke still glaring at her.

“Aw come on sasu, you know you luv me” she said. Ok now I was really confused, Sasuke loves, Luvs, someone?!?! Last time I checked, Sasuke didn’t have a girlfriend.

“so, sasu-chan, aren’t you gonna intro me to your lil frenzies?" she says. Sasu-chan?! I snickered; she looked at me and winked.

“Frenzies?” Naruto asked confused.

“That’s my way of saying friends” she says rolling her eyes at Naruto.

“Oh” he says.

((Akira))

I thought everyone knew what frenzies was but I guess not, any I could care less about the other people, I just wanted to know who the brown haired guy was, he's what I call HOTT! He has triangle shaped things on his face, hazel eyes and I could easily tell he was an Inuzuka.

“Anyway...if you won’t introduce me, then I’ll ask” I said, waited a few seconds then said to scan the group, there was the Blondie who asked me what frenzies was, there was also a guy with dark brown hair in a ponytail, making his head look like a pineapple, and then there was the Inuzuka; brown hair, tanned skin, red triangles on his handsome face, hazel eyes, and his tall, muscular figure. Sexy! “Alright! Starting with you” I said looking at the hot Inuzuka. Imma call him SG1, for smexyguy1.

“The name’s Kiba, you are?” he said in his sexy deep voice, alright enough of that.

“Akira” I said smiling.

“And who are those two?” I asked my eyes not leaving his for a second.

“Naruto is the blonde, Shikamaru is the other one, and you already know Sasuke” he says staring right back at me intensely.