Spirit Week: Day 3

Wednesday: Opposite Day

~*~

Yawn.

I quietly slipped out from under Kiba’s arm, making he doesn’t wake up in the process. Yawning, I walked groggily to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped down, getting in the shower quickly.

After I was finished I stepped out of the steamy bathroom and went to Kiba’s closet.

“I was wondering where you were” I turned around and saw Kiba getting out of bed and walked over to the bathroom.

“Well now you know, right?” I smiled at him and looked at the outfit I wore yesterday. It still smelled like vomit. “I'm not wearing that” I murmured to myself.

A few minutes later, Kiba came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go while I was still in a flimsy white towel.

“Whatcha you looking for?” he asked coming up behind me.

“Something to wear, the other one still smells like puke” I said still flipping through clothes.

“Oh, well, why don’t you tell me what you want, and I’ll find it for you” he said, now standing beside me.

“That could work” I said and stopped shifting through his clothes. “Ok, I'm gonna need some black skinny jeans, white dress shirt and black jacket, one white or black fingerless glove, a designer belt, and I think that’s it” I looked up and was greeted oh so kindly by a straight face.

“You really don’t expect me to remember all that. Do you?” he asked staring down at me. I blinked a few times before sighing.

“Fine, I’ll say it slower” I said rolling my eyes.

~*~

I smirked as I looked in a mirror. I looked like an actual boy, kinda like how Sasuke would look except better. I was wearing greenish jeans, an armless hoodie with the hood up, covering my hair, one top of that I wore the belt; I also wore black and white Vans™.

“You are the craziest girl I have ever met” Kiba said shaking his head. I raised an eyebrow.

“Really, What about the one that almost gave me a concoction?”I asked following him out of his room. He laughed and slid down the banister.

“She was obsessive” he said poring himself some cereal.

“At least I'm not alone on that fact” I said getting some cookie crisps. He laughed again, and almost choked on his cereal, causing me to laugh.

“You were jealous though” he said smirking, I raised an eyebrow.

“What’s there to be jealous of?” I asked tapping his cheek, also smirking.

“I feel gay” he said randomly. I gave him a weird look.

“Why?” I asked still giving him a weird look.

“Cause you look like a guy” he said blushing, I finally realized and tried to hide my laughter.

“It’s not funny!” he said, now blushing a deep red, almost matching his red marks on his face.

“I'm not laughing at you Kiba; I completely forgot I was wearing this!” I said calming down.

“-_- wow” he said, his blush had magically disappeared, I'm just kidding; it’s barely visible.

“Anyway, we better get going, before I get trampled by girls thinking I'm the new guy” I said cleaning up my cereal bowl.

“Let’s go!” he said already at the door. I blinked and looked at his previous position. Weird.