Instinctively XD

Chapter 14

~*~

BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP BE--

I groaned and sat up, "why am I still in this?” I ask myself. "Eh whatever" I say and grab my towel, and headed to the bathroom.

When I got out I got dressed and brushed my hair, I was about to leave so I could get some breakfast when my phone beeped. I picked it up and saw picture message from KutiePY.

"KutiePY?" my eyes widened, "Eiko you are so gonna get it" I said and jogged downstairs to see Sasuke eating and Eiko nowhere to be found. When did she get my phone?!

"What would you like to eat Akira-sama?" One of our many maids asked me.

"Can I just get an apple?" I ask, she then hands me an apple. I took a big bite and walked out the door to the garage.

"I need to get to school right now!" I said finishing my apple and throwing it away in a trashcan.

I got in the limo and Jeff drove to school. When I got there I was instantly surrounded.

Geez they were like paparazzi.

"Is true you and Kiba are the new popular couple?" some girl asked. What?! What did Eiko write?!

"I would advise you all to get out of my way before I make you" I said and they parted immediately, I was surprised they could even hear me.

I walked in the building and went to our first period class since I was now late thanx to the mob.

I entered and remembered Eiko was in this class too. I entered the class and saw nobody in it. I walked up to Eiko. "Eiko..." I said.

She turns around slowly, "h-hi Kira-chan" she said backing up to a wall.

"Why and when did you take my phone?" I asked menacingly.

"Uh, i kinda took it while you were asleep, but it was for the best and plus now people won’t suspect anything" she said.

"Why would they expect anything anyway, it’s a lie" I said grabbing her in a choke hold.

"Why can’t we make it true?" Someone said wrapping their hands around my waist from behind, I let go of Eiko and she took a deep breath.

"Kibbles! I didn’t know you were here" I said wiggling out of his hold on my waist.

"You do now" he says hugging me again and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Kibbles, what is with you today?" I ask; he’s acting really weird.

"Um I think I’m gonna leave now so you two can sort out your problems" she said walking to the door.

"problems you inflicted" I said as I felt Kiba’s arms tighten around my waist, his breath hot on my neck, I swallowed and wiggled out of his grip again, backing into a wall. Crap.

"Why can’t we make it true?" he asks again placing his hands on the wall behind me next to my head.

"What if I don’t want to?" I ask and sneak out under his arm. He turns around capturing my waist in a tight hold.

I sigh, "I’ll consider it" he grins and leans in for a kiss but I stop him with a finger to his lips.

"That’s exactly what they want" I said looking around the room to see if there were any stalkers.

"Aw come on!" he pouts after I let go of his lips. "You know we’ve never kissed in public" he said.

I looked at him. "What’s that supposed to mean?" I ask.