I really like you too ;)

Chapter 31

~*~

I opened my eyes to see I was in a guest room, but not my room.

I sat and saw Kiba leave the room

“Kiba…” I said quietly making the group turn to me.

“You should rest” Hinata said concerned.

“No” I said and got up and ran out the door.

I jumped on his back, my head right by his, I turned to him

“You’re not gonna leave me are you?” I asked looking at him. He didn’t reply,

“Come on smile!” I said pulling his cheeks.

I laughed at hilarious he looked. I let go of his cheeks and jumped off his back,

“Why are you so depressed, geez you’re turning into Sasuke” I said now standing in front of him.

“Nothing really” I frowned, then remembered something

“Hey” I said and motioned for him to come closer, he bent down to my level, humph making me feel so short.

“I really like you too” I whispered in his ear, backing away to see his face.

His eyes were wide, and he grinned, grabbing me by my waist and spinning me around.

I smiled with him after getting over the shock, of him picking me up.

We ended up making out, with me against the wall, after a few minutes we finally pulled away, panting slightly.

“Damn girl” I heard Eiko say, I blushed and turned away.

“You didn’t see anything” I said and walked away.

“Yes we did” Eiko yell after me.

I sat on the couch covering my face with my hands

“Why so sad?” Kiba asked sitting on my lap and wrapping his right arm over my shoulder.

“Kiba I can’t feel my legs” I said, He laughed and got off

“Why so shy all of a sudden?” he asks, I look away,

“I’ve always been like this, haven’t you ever noticed that I don’t like kissing in public?” I asked, he laughed and I looked at him shocked.

“Is that why you didn’t want to kiss me in that room?” he asked recalling another memory.

“Yea” I said

“I don’t see anything wrong with it” he said,

“But that’s how rumors start” I said dramatically.

“Yea but this will actually be a true rumor” he said and stood up from his sitting position,

“I guess you’re right” I said, he nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me to the door.

“Now let’s go kiss in public” he said and pulled me out the door, I could hear Eiko laughing.

Sigh.

((???))

I sighed as I dumped all my belongings into my dad’s barely used truck.

Why do I have to move anyway?

It has nothing to do with me!

They’re not even my real parents, so why do they think they can boss me around however they want, it’s not fair!

I stuck my earphones in my ears as my dad drove us to our new home.

This sucks.

I’m leaving all my friends, just because my stupid ‘parents’ want to move.

Move without me, I couldn’t care less.

But NO!

They just had to take me and my bro with them.

My bro doesn’t really mind, but I do! I actually have friends.

I stared out the window for the whole long car ride.

“We’re here!” my mom said getting out of the truck, I opened my door, and slammed it shut once I was out.

I grabbed my luggage and only my luggage and went inside once my ‘dad’ opened the door.

I went up the stairs and picked a random room, probably the smallest, but I didn’t care, I just wanted to get this over with.

I didn’t even how long we were going to stay.

But I do know one thing; I’m going to hate it here.

Oh why couldn’t I have just stayed in Kirigakure?