A week in Suna: Day 1

Chapter 39

~*~

“Take that stupid disguise off!” Sora said, not bothering to ask, obviously irritated.

“Fine” I said and took off my wig and contacts, she helped me unbraid my jet black hair and I shook it out, making it look wavy.

“See you look pretty” she said and I smirked.

“So, what do you want to do first?” I asked already bored, I walked with her into the school as people stared.

“Oh yea, school” I said and she laughed.

“It’s the twins” we heard someone say and looked at each other grinning.

“Sora, I’m so glad you’re here!” a teacher ran, yes she ran, over to us, we looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

“There’s going to be and assemble and the Kazekage-sama wants you to sing a song” she said breathing hard, jeez how long did she run?!

“Sure, you don’t mind if I sing with a friend, do you?” She said grinning.

“He doesn’t mind, as long as you sing something” the teacher said and walked away.

“Let’s go!” Sora said and pulled me away.

“Wait, what?!” I said and stumbled behind her.

“Welcome ladies! We have Sora and Akira performing ‘One and the same by Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato’”

After the song, we put our microphones down and bowed, we waved and walked off.

The school cheered and whistled.

“I love that song!” Sora and I said simultaneously and laughed.

“OMG I missed you so much” I said after I finished my laughing fit, she smiled

“same here” we linked arms and went to find a seat.

The assemble was VERY BORING, that’s why I didn’t bother to explain it.

I’m sure you would’ve fallen asleep if I did.

If I fell asleep then surely you would too.

“Akira, wake up, we’re going to class” I groaned and sat up, Sora was trying to hold in her laughter, but apparently she couldn’t and ended up rolling on the floor caught up in laughter.

I felt someone staring at me and saw Gaara, I smiled and waved, he waved back and raised an eyebrow at Sora, I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

“It is not that serious” I said with a straight face.

She finally stopped laughing and wiped her tears, letting small chuckles escape from her mouth.

Finally, she sighed, showing that she was done laughing.

“Ok, I‘m done now” she said, I shook my head, and sighed.

I stared back at Gaara, but he wasn’t there anymore.

Did I just imagine that?

Weird.

~After School~

“Nice car” we said to each other, at the same time.

We laughed and hopped in our cars and I followed her car to her house.

It was almost as big as the Uchiha Mansion, thus making it much bigger than the Uchiha cottage here in Suna.

“Tadiima (I’m back)” Sora said taking off her shoes.

“Okairi (welcome home)” Said a familiar voice

“Aunty!!” I said and hugged Sora’s mom, Akane.

Yes you heard/read right, she has the same name as my old best friend from Kirigakure.

But I thought nothing of it; they’re not the same person after all.

Sora and I went to her room and played music, danced, basically had fun, and I didn’t, not once did I think of Kiba and his cheating ass.

Humph.

We soon fell asleep on a couch.

So this is how the first day went by.

It went by a little too fast for me though. I wish I could just stay here, and forget all about Kiba, but then I’d miss Sasuke and the rest.

Sigh.

I never had this problem before.

Oh well, hopefully everything will sort out itself.

Yea right, but a girl can hope.