Simple Hilarious Preparations

Chapter 20

~*~

"A-aren’t you excited Aki-chan?" Hinata asked me smiling, she was really happy after naruto asked her, even though she fainted.

"Sure I guess" I said distractedly, yes the dance was tonight and everyone kept bugging me about it like I didn’t already know

"Aki-chan?" Hinata waved a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked and she sighed.

"You zoned out a bit"

I kept walking. "Oh" I simply said and got in my car waving bye to Hinata as I drove home.

First I'm gonna take a bath, then change and do make up. There, all planned.

I arrived and opened the door to see Akamaru eating some dog treats. "Hey Akamaru!" I said petting the huge furry dog, he barked in response, I guess, and kept eating.

"Alright then you enjoy yourself, Kiba must be here" I said and walked up the stairs and into my room to be greeted by something mildly heavy on my back.

"What the hell Eiko?!" I asked the brunette on my now aching back.

"How did you know it was me?" she asked getting off.

"Cause you’re the only other girl in the house except for me, and why would I jump on my back?" I asked walking over to my bathroom.

"Aw come on, cheer up will ya, today's the back to school dance" she said grinning and bouncing around the room. I stared blankly at her, shook my head and grabbed my towel heading into the bathroom.

After I was done I came out to find Eiko still in my room. "Ne Kira-chan" she said looking at me.

"What??" I said and went into my walk-in closet shutting the door; I turned on the light and found a suitable casual wear, and quickly changed, coming out not long after.

"I don’t like Kiba’s date, do you?" she said looking at me.

"Doesn’t matter, Kiba’s view on her won’t change" I said shrugging, she sighed.

"Anyway, away from that subject, I have our costumes for the band" I went out the door, Eiko blinked and followed.

I went into the 'band room' and into another room, where the costumes were hanged. Her eyes widened.

"Where did you get all of these?!" she was shifting threw the dresses.

"Rose and the others made them" I said and looked threw them too.

"OMG!! I LUV this dress!!!" she squealed hugging a dress, I smiled.

"That’s too fancy for a back to school dance that’s barely even formal" I said looking at her dress; I took out a plain looking pale pink dress.

"How about this, with a little makeup you would look awesome!" I said grinning at her. Her eyes lit up and she snatched the dress from me.

She hung them on her arm and kept shifting through the different dresses and costumes.

"This is soo cute!!" she said showing me a dress.

I sighed. "Too fancy" she sighed and kept looking.

"How about this? Gothic beauty!" she said showing me a short black dress.

"Uh no" I said and she sighed putting back the dress.

"This?" she asked and I shrugged, she shoved the dress in my hand.

"Wear it" she said and I went inside a room, inside that room, which was a dressing room.