Sweet, sweet Revenge Muahahaha!!!

Chapter 11

~*~

The next day went by alright; every once in a while Natsumi would stick her tongue out at me while she holds on to Kiba, like that’s supposed to make me jealous or something.

But the only thing that got me the least bit pissed off about was what she did at lunch.

~Lunch~

I was silently eating my lunch when Natsumi came over to the table and purposely walked in front of me and 'tripped' spilling her fruit punch all over my WHITE shirt.

I looked at my shirt then stood up; I spotted my ice cream and smirked mischievously. I acted like I was going to the bathroom and passed by her and 'tripped' slipping the ice cream all over her chest.

Her jaw dropped and I looked sincerely sorry, "oh! I’m so sorry, here lemme fix that for you" I took the cone from her chest and smudged the ice cream all over her chest and face. "There! all better, although that was a waste of perfectly good ice cream, too bad" by that time everyone laughs were ringing through the cafeteria. She ran out of the cafeteria crying.

I calmly walked to my locker and changed into my backup shirt, yes I have a backup shirt, just incase I’m going somewhere after school and stay the night. I walk back into the cafeteria and sit back down.

"You have another shirt?" naruto asked.

"No, I went home and washed my shirt!" I said sarcasm obvious in my voice.

"You did?" he asks.

"Are you brain dead?" I ask.

"No, why?" he asks.

I smile. "No reason, oh Kiba you’re still here, I thought for sure you’d be with Natsumi" I said in the cheerleader-like sickly sweet voice.

"Uh, y-yea" he says and walks out of the cafeteria. I stare ahead blankly thinking of what possible torture is necessary for this situation.

"She’s gonna get it isn’t she?" Eiko asks from beside me.

"Oh yea" I said and stood up from the table everyone’s eyes tracing my every move as I walk out the cafeteria door.

I spotted Natsumi and Kiba ahead in the hall with Natsumi crying on Kiba chest and Kiba nodding in sympathy at each word.

I walk to them, "wow you know if you cry to that I’m gonna have to pick a less harsh punishment, I mean really it’s just ice cream" I said laughing as I pass, suddenly Kiba grabs my arm.

"Why are you doing this?" he asks.

"Why do you think I’m doing this?" I ask back, he looked at me confused, I sighed. Sorry Kiba.

"Are you really saying you can’t figure out the obvious? Wow, that’s sad just plain sad" I said Natsumi yanks my hair and smirks.

"Wow, you are clueless aren’t you...? Inuzuka" I said as I yanked my arm back and turned to face Natsumi.

"see its stuff like that, that make me wonder how you became a Junior" I said and walked off, not realizing she had a reason for pulling my hair and it was lying right in the middle of a bunch of jet black hair.

~*~

((KIBA))

did she just call me Inuzuka?!?! I stared at her retreating back and spotted something pink in the midst of all the black. I looked at Natsumi who was smirking.

"What did you do?" I ask as I lightly pushed her off me.

"Put gum in her hair" she says calmly. I sigh, this is not like me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Did you see what she put me through, the whole cafeteria was laughing at me" she says, back to crying. All this crying is exhausting.

After she was done crying the bell for our next class, gym, rang and we went to class, and to her dismay, Akira was there too.

Although it wasn’t much of dismay for me, I’m not exactly sure what it was, it felt weird, hard to explain. I saw her talking to Sasuke and the group, she had on extra large, for her, basketball shorts, unlike what Natsumi was wearing; very tight and short, shorts; Akira also, like Natsumi, wore a tight white shirt, unlike Natsumi, it wasn’t as tight but it did show her perfect curves. I shook my head to take the thoughts of Akira away, I still can t believe she called me Inuzuka.

~*~

((Akira))

~ After Gym~

I was walking to math with Eiko when I heard moans.

"Wth is that?" Eiko asked. "How am I supposed to know?" I asked and kept walking.

"Omg, come look" Eiko said.

"Come look at wha--" I stared blankly at the 'couple' practically having sex in the abandoned classroom, and then I saw the girl, Natsumi. I smirked and pulled out my phone.

"What’re doing?" Eiko asks me looking at my phone that was now on video.

"Shhh" I said and started recording. I didn’t even want to watch, gosh it was like porno.

I don’t watch porno, I got scared after I accidently watched some with Itachi, but he didn’t know I was there. Shudder not pleasant.

I stopped it, and saved it. "There sweet, sweet revenge" I said and went to class.

~*~

~At Home~

I managed to sneak Sasuke’s phone and the numbers of all the students in KHS; I sent them to my phone and attached the video to it, and saved. I dialed a quick number and put the phone to my ear, hearing the rings before the person finally picked up.

“Hello?” said a calm voice of a well known friend.

“Hey KutiePY” I said using her nickname.

“I’m guessing you need something?” she replied knowingly.

“Of course” I said

I heard a sigh through the phone, “send it to me, you know the rest”

"Revenge sure is sweet" I said, smirking.

~*~

((Natsumi))

I was giving myself a pedicure when my phone vibrated. I opened it and saw a video of my and Renji in a really heated make-out session in the abandoned classroom.

Someone saw us?! Oh no what if Kiba got this. I’ll stop being popular, I’ll stop being a-list. NOOOO!! Who is to blame for this?!

News just in.

Word is, there was a slut, having sex in an abandoned classroom, maybe she was too horny to wait till she got home, who knows, but at least she not cheating on anyone, or is she? who knows *shrug* anyway that was the first and probably last inside scoop you'll ever see but then again I just might put someone else’s life on video. ;)

XOXO KutiePY

KutiePY, who the hell is KutiePY, don’t they know the rules, if you get kicked out of a-list you worse than the nerds!! I cannot let this happen to me. There has to be a way out of this! There has to be, I thought in my head as I kept pacing in my room endlessly completely forgetting about wet nail polish on my toes. I have to do something! But what?