So many Questions

Chapter 26

~*~

I followed Itachi into the mansion, there were about 9 more people in here, other than Itachi and I.

"so she did actually lose her memory yeah?" a blonde guy said getting on the couch he was sitting on. he smirked and came over to me after Itachi nodded.

He came up to me and grabbed my hand, kissing it lightly, I stared,

"Deidara at your service" he said and I laughed at his so called 'gentlemanliness' is that even a word?

"Leave my sister alone Deidara" Itachi said glaring at Deidara, who scoffed and walked away.

"TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!!!" said a guy with an orange mask, as he glomped me.

"Aki-chan thinks so too?" he asks, I smile,

"uh..sure" I said and he starts jumping around the room.

Itachi shakes his head and starts introducing me to everyone.

After he introduced me to everyone he took me upstairs and told me to take a shower and change, giving me some clothes.

I examined the clothes, they looked expensive, but nevertheless I took a shower and changed into the clothes, it was a white V-neck shirt, layered onto of a black tanktop, slightly faded black skinny jeans tucked into some high top converse.

I slipped on the hat he gave me and jogged downstairs.

Itachi smirked and I smiled back.

"good now that you’re ready, let’s go" Itachi said and walked out the door with the others following, I quickly followed also.

((Eiko))

We arrived at the 'party', and got out the car not noticing that the dots for Itachi and Akira had moved.

Naruto being the impatient person that he is raced to the door, and busted the door open, just to be greeted by silence, and not because the people in there were silent, but because there was nobody in there

"why are there no people?!" Naruto asked entering the mansion.

I looked at Hinata who was playing with her fingers

"Hinata..." I said walking over to her as she backed away.

"u-um, in my defense, I-I never said I-It was now" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? then what time is it then" I asked menacingly

"u-um, I don’t know" she said and my eye twitched

"I-I never heard from Neji!" she said and hid behind naruto who was now with us again.

He looked at me curiously but shook it off.

"apparently, Akira was here awhile ago" he started and held up a dress, it looked a lot like the hospital dress they make you wear when you stay there.

"I found this in a room" he said, and looked at Kiba who had an unreadable expression, I mean who knows how he’s feeling right now, he freaking loves her!

"if we could somehow trace that, we could find her" Shikamaru said out of nowhere. I jumped but soon regained my composure

"that makes sense" Kiba said and sighed.

geez why is all emo now? oh right.

"she went that way" he said and pointed left, we nodded and went back in the car.

We told Jeff and we were off, with Kiba updating us when needed.

((Akira))

We were playing poker in a limo, and Pein had won like 5 times in a row, Deidara quit cause he lost all his money, which I laughed at.

you know at first I had a bad feeling about this but all traces of those are gone now, even though they look much older than me, they were surprisingly fun.

I fake frowned at my hand, I had a royal flush, big money now, hehe.

Pein put in a hundred bucks, we looked at him shocked while he jut smirked. I looked deep in thought before putting in 50cents, they sweatdropped, some even anime fell, while I grinned.

We waited for anymore bets before finally putting our hands down, well all except for Pein and I.

I raised an eyebrow and motioned for him to go first, he smirked and showed straight sets.

my eyes widen in surprise but soon changes to a smirk as I place down my hand,

"royal flush" I said nodding in satisfaction, their jaws drop, well I couldn’t really tell with Kakuzu.

"I win" I said ad took the money, while grinning. I counted the money while nodding.

"hmm I think I made some good profit today" I said and put the money in my purse. I saw Itachi smirk a little

"so where are we going?" I asked, staring out the window, smiling at the little kids playing in their yards without a care in the world, suddenly the they turned black and white, and their looks changed, the girl now had long black hair, the boy there looked just like the girl, except he’s a boy and had shorter hair.

there was one more person there, he looked older than the other two, and looked like them too.

As a matter of fact the older one looked like A younger Itachi.

what is going on?!

((Kiba))

We followed the scent until I noticed something; we just went in a huge circle, what a waste of time.

"Is it just me or does it feel like we're in the same place we started from?" Eiko asked looking around.

"I don’t think it’s just you" i said, the rest nodded.

"So how’re we gonna get Akira?" Shikamaru asked, looking at the tracking computer thing, I forgot what it was called,

"Can’t we just go in?" Naruto asked cuddling with Hinata who was blushing a little.

That girl never stops blushing does she?

"I doubt that" Sasuke said, I sighed and looked out the window, and froze as I watched a familiar black-haired girl walk by the car, I rolled down the window, to get a better look while the others looked at me curiously before, realizing what i was looking at,

"Aki-chan!!" Naruto said attracting her attention; she muttered something inaudible, before looking at us,

"Itachi, What are you doing in the limo still? I thought you went inside, who are they?" she asked, I was about to answer when Itachi appeared from behind her.

"Who’re you talking to?" he asked Akira, he looked at us and smirked.

"Itachi? I thought you were in the car" she said looking back at us.

"Don’t worry about it, we have to go" he said and pulled her to the door with her asking questions, and him not answering.

"Great, now we know where she is, but we can’t get her back" Eiko said looking frustrated.

"Well we have to try anyway right?" I said looking at everyone, the girls smiled, while us guys smirked.