Grounded 4 lyfe

Chapter 2

((Kiba))

I looked in my hand where Akira put a piece of paper. I opened it, it said, txt me!### I'm out of minutes so you can’t exactly call, hehe. I got her number and a cute message, nice! I debated with myself whether or not to txt her now, just then Hana came up in her silver Chrysler Pacifica. When I got home I texted Akira. Sasuke’ll hate me. Ah what the hell! 

Me: hey *SexyWolf* 

Akira: who is this ~SmexiiBabii~

Me: Kiba *SexyWolf*

Akira: O hey Kiba what's up ~SmexiiBabii~

Me: nothing you? *SexyWolf*

Akira: shit I’m gonna get it ~SmexiiBabii~

Me: ? *SexyWolf*

Akira: Sorry peoples, I’m grounded again, check back with me in a few weeks ~SmexiiBabii~

Wow she grounded, probably for fighting Kabuto, wait, how’d they even find out about that? I don’t recall anyone talking about it. Naruto probably did though, you never know with him. I don’t blame her though, o would have done the same thing, well, probably not the same exact thing but you know, I woulda fought back to.

((Akira))

Great now I’m getting the stupid lecture about how I promised I wouldn’t fight,

“I already said I didn’t guarantee that I would fight anyone, I said it depends if anyone pisses me off!” I said glaring at them.

“We don’t condone such behavior, you’re grounded” my

“I was just defending myself” I said getting angrier by the minute,

“This conversation is over missy, go to your room, and stay there” mom said standing up, dad followed. I stood up also, knocking over my glass of water.

“no! this conversation is over when I say it’s over!!” I screamed throwing a hissy fit. I swear if looks could kill, they would be dead ten times over, and then some.

“Akira Uchiha you will go to your room right now before I increase your time to a month!” I glared harder. Bitch.

“you know, that’s only gonna make me want to defy you even more” I said still glaring. Wait, come to think of it, how did they even find out? There was nobody there except me and the group, and I know Sasuke wouldn’t tell on me, would he?

“well that’s going to be your problem if you’re stuck in your room all your life” she said smirking. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, anger will do nothing, I must think straight to find a loophole. My mother, thinking she had won, turned around and headed to her room.

“Akira, just go to your room and stop trying to think of loopholes” I heard someone say, I turned around and sighed, Rose was always taking their side.

Rose has been the Uchihas’ maid for most of her life, it runs in her family I guess, but she’s more of a better mother to me. Way better than her.

“fine” I said sighing. Rose was awesome and all but sometimes, like now, she took my parents’ side and not mine, even though I was clearly right.

I went to my room when they were done talking and realized they had shut off my phone, so now I can’t call anyone; even though I'm already out of minutes, but emergency numbers, and I can’t txt either. Assholes, they can go jump off a bridge, like I care. I actually do, because now I can’t txt my new friend Kiba.

Since I can’t get out of this damn house, I better do something, I got my iPod and a book from the bookcase in my room, and listened to music while reading. I read for a few more minutes, when someone knocked on my door.

“Who is it?” I asked obviously bored.

“Wanna go with me and the group to the movies?” Sasuke said in the same bored tone I used.

“Can’t. Grounded” I said back. “Again? Geez you just got here” he asked astonished.

“Yep” I said putting my book away, a few minutes later I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was dark, I scowled.

“See that’s why I don’t like napping, you wake and bam! It night, or it feels like another day” I said glaring in a mirror. I went downstairs and found Itachi watching TV, I went in the kitchen and got a quick glass of water. After that I went back up to my room, took a quick shower, and got in bed even though I didn’t feel sleepy at all. After about an hour of lying in bed feeling bored and useless, I finally fell asleep.

((Kiba))

The group went to the movies without Akira, Sasuke said she was grounded, and couldn’t come out of her room. I decided to call her phone to see what it would say, I mean if the text said that message, then maybe the voicemail will say something weird too, hey you have reached Akira’s mobile, I’m currently grounded, call back in around a month or so, I’ll try to get back to as soon as I’m out of stupid senseless grounding, have a nice ungrounded day, yours truly Uchiha Akira! Wow what a voicemail. I just hope I’ll see her in school tomorrow.

Overall we had good time at the movie, classic comedy. The movie was kinda stupid though, but what else would you expect when it’s Naruto’s turn to pick the movie?

Sasuke’s limo dropped me off at my house and headed back to the Uchiha mansion. I quickly entered and was immediately greeted by Akamaru, who I had to leave home because Dogs aren’t allowed at the movies.

“hey, Akamaru” I grinned at my, a little larger than medium sized dog.

“Hana? You home?” I got no answer, she must be working late.

Akamaru followed me into my room and relaxed on his bed in a huge space in my huge room. I quickly took a shower, sighed shortly and got in bed, I sighed again, look at me I just freaking met her and she already won’t leave my mind.