ages

A/n: you and peter are best friends since ever, there's two years difference between you, him being older.

It's gonna be long. Watch out.

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~

Age: 15 and 17

"Honey I'm home!!" You yelled as you walked into the Parker's house.
You didn't even need to knock,
It was your second home.

"Oh, y/n!! So good to see you!! Mom working late again?" May asked you, holding a towel and a bowl,
A big red light.

You nodded and walked over to her, taking the bowl away,
"How about a shower may? Maybe a nap? Let me cook, please" you gave her soft smile.

"Are you sure? I can really-"

"Go, have some fun. I'll take care of the big baby" you waved her off, basically pushing her out.

"Hey may, y/n" you hear a familiar voice from the hall.

You rolled your eyes, turning around to see peter "and talking about the devil..."

The truth is that you had a crush on peter since he made you kiss him in kindergarten,
Well, no since then, but you've been in love with him for a really long time...

"I was just telling may that she should go out with her friends, right peter?" You smiled innocently at him, moving your eyes in a funny way and nodding your head fast, signing him to say yes.

"Oh, OH! Um yeah- y-yes. You should totally go, you've been working really hard and you deserve it. And I've got y/n" he smiled at her, walking over and hand her bag.

You felt butterflys in your stomach.
It wasn't the first time he said that, but every time he did you felt giddy.

"Ugh, fine. Just y/n-"

"Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on him"
You stopped her, already knowing what she would say.

She sighed again and walked out of the apartment "just get home by midnight!!" You yelled at her.

"So.... First day at highschool, how was that?" Peter asked, walking to the kitchen to search for some eatable food.

You breathed out and jumped and sat next to the sink.
"Not like in the books and movies, that's for sure"

Peter chuckled and open the fridge and leaned down, shoving his head inside.
"Well, I warned you. Oh and I'm gonna order some pizza, there no food here"

"there's no way in the whole world that flash said that" you tried to catch your breath from laughing.

"Yeah!! And he was like- 'I love spiderman, he's so inspiring'" he took another bite from his pizza.