pictures and sticky notes pt1.

A/n: peeps I have tickets to black widow for tomorrow!!!!!

TW: mentioned of sexual harasment.

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~

Fuck.

That's the only word in your mind right now.

Everything started two days ago.
You were in a fight against hydra because they got peter.

You had to go into the basement, kill and avoid at least 6 people alone, and only then, you got him.

And then you came back, and everything is perfect, right?

wrong.

-----

"Mhm morning" you heard peter hum to your shoulder.

A smile creeped to your face and you move back, leaning you back to his chest evening deeper.
"Morning, Pete"

You felt him kiss your neck and shoulder  couple times before moving his hand to your waist. Something he did mostly after he didn't saw you for a long time or when he had a nightmare.
Weirdly, non of this happened.

His hand brushed your waist and slowly moved down to your hip, then back up, but this time, lifting your shirt up so now his rough fingers touching your soft skin.

At first, the feeling of his touch was nice and comforting. Like he's reminding you that he's here and care.

But his grip started to get tight and suddenly, his touch wasn't gentle or sweet, it was deep and aggressive.

"Pete, you holding too tight" you whispered, thinking that it's probably a mistake and his didn't meant to hurt you.

But his grip got only tighter and rougher.
You felt another hand between you knees, sending you shivers down your back and making you tense.

Since when peter touching you like this?
Especially after you asked him to stop.

With one hand gripping you bare waist, squeezing it uncomfortably and the other brushing up your legs he started to kiss you neck.

"Peter what got into you this morning?" You tried to get out of his hands, but he only pulled you closer and held you harder.
"Peter stop your hurting me!!" You yelled, trying to kick him and move.
Bit the hand that was on your thigh, held you tight and pinned you to the bed.
You felt nails dig into your sensitive skin on your leg, making you whine in pain.
"Peter I said you're hurting me!!" You tried again